Morrissey Central "TRAIN HEAVE ON TO HOUSTON" (September 30, 2024)

September 30, 2024

1000024756.jpg

Halloween lift-of, October 31

1000024757.jpg

Last edited:
It would be great if there was an England tour, preferably in the spring. His current band is top notch.
He always seems to come home for Christmas, so who knows...

He always seems to come home for Christmas, so who knows...
I truly hope he does for everyone, that would be great......someone is going to grab Morrissey very soon....Label, Management.
Call me up moz , I'll make you some money, we will play live at every continent there is. If we can't have the music for people to buy, then bring the new songs to them live... we will sell singles independently at the shows, they will easily sell out, especially if you take 15 min and sign a bunch . Give me call , I'll hook you up....special merchandise, like we had before, we will team up with Boz and Alain and do a tour , nothing but smiths songs , then another tour with all requests from the crowd. We will team up with Solo and have a long relationship with your real fans... then another tour with nothing but btracks, ITS TIME FOR INTRO TO CHANGE, I have enough of the screaming lady....we need a drastic change and fast... NEW SHOWS ARE COMING UP VERY FAST....we need new backdrops, start selling our live shows and let's make some damn money. We are Tired of all this, he said, she said BS... let's go 800- The-Best....give me a ring

In Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Brazil.Peru and etc.... He didn't show up either..... It's unforgettable!! So romantic he is
Are you freeking serious.....his favorite and supposedly passionate fans are from that area...he let them down too....damn Moz ....maybe he was sick?

No there is nothing wrong with my hearing, although I do need ear wax removal approximately every six months.
Morrissey’s current band are superb. The addition of keyboards has added depth to the music and I’d ask people to check out the guitar solo on ‘Notre Dame’ live performances. It really gives the song a lift. It’s a great band.

What do you mean by the addition of keyboards?

How many years has it been now, since that happened...geewiz
This "Zone" was abandoned by Morrissey twice, 1 in September and once in February... in my country..... To him.. He didn't give a shit, nothing at all, he said. How do you want me to forget? Being a victim of Morrissey cancellations is very unforgettable. As if we were.dogs left us lying sir, that he did. And then he cries

This "Zone" was abandoned by Morrissey twice, 1 in September and once in February... in my country..... To him.. He didn't give a shit, nothing at all, he said. How do you want me to forget? Being a victim of Morrissey cancellations is very unforgettable. As if we were.dogs left us lying sir, that he did. And then he cries
Wow.....simply amazing, I heard once you get that Morrissey cancelation disease, there is nothing they can do for you.....I'm sorry...

But I gotta ask.."He didn't give a shit", "nothing at all" ....I guess you mean he didn't apologize, he didn't give a statement.

As much as I don't like Jesse, it would be fun if Morrissey dedicated some words to Jesse on central, calling him the most talented and most loyal guitarist he's ever worked with. Just for the outrage :)
Fwd, can you please check that. Please
Boz years. ?

Jessie years?

But I gotta ask.."He didn't give a shit", "nothing at all" ....I guess you mean he didn't apologize, he didn't give a statement.
Don't pretend you don't know how to ...... That should not be done with his fans, with love, haha, it is disrespectful. At least out of courtesy. give some explanation..... They say no one wants it... so..... I didn't know that Moz boasted of being a serial canceller... It is certain that he will not return to this area again

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom