Morrissey Central "EVEN NOW IN THE FINAL HOUR OF MY LIFE" (September 24, 2024)

When I saw the title it didn’t strike me as a cryptic hidden message. I just think he liked the video and wanted to acknowledge it. Smiler always makes the best videos. I’m sure he appreciates that. But, maybe he is sad. If so, I hope he’s okay 😔
Yes. I also believe that in this final hour of his life (written nearly 20 years ago), he's fallen in love with smiler's creative Morrissey Unofficial videos YouTube channel. Another was uploaded just over a week ago, Roy's Keen. Nicely inter-cut, and fun to watch :thumb:

Thanks to Alain!
Yes, of course... he brought the goods musically and M had the perfect lyrics to match it. That's what makes it perfect to me. There are some Moz songs that he carries lyrically and I feel there are tunes where (shhh)... lyrically he let down the music a little bit (it happens... even to the best!). This tune was perfectly matched and everyone brought their A game. It's a masterpiece.

(repeated, as I'm prone to do, from a post I think I made a while ago... Alain actually had recorded that storm sound used in that song through an open window whilst living in London, iirc. It's not some random sample).

Yes, of course... he brought the goods musically and M had the perfect lyrics to match it. That's what makes it perfect to me. There are some Moz songs that he carries lyrically and I feel there are tunes where (shhh)... lyrically he let down the music a little bit (it happens... even to the best!). This tune was perfectly matched and everyone brought their A game. It's a masterpiece.

(repeated, as I'm prone to do, from a post I think I made a while ago... Alain actually had recorded that storm sound used in that song through an open window whilst living in London, iirc. It's not some random sample).
This is the reason I joined this site - to learn this background stuff - thank you for sharing.

You and Alain are so nice and laid back. Why can’t you be M’s manager and Alain replace Jesse? In some timeline this happened and all was well in the world.

It's Bryan Ferret's birthday today, so no doubt the MozMessage Generator will be cranking up to deliver felicitations.

You and Alain are so nice and laid back. Why can’t you be M’s manager and Alain replace Jesse? In some timeline this happened and all was well in the world.
Thank you for the kind words 🙏
That would make for an interesting ride, now wouldn't it?? To be honest, it's a bit above my pay grade and I do value what little hair I have left ;)
Having said that, whatever we started with AW's solo stuff back around ~2018 clearly got M's attention and things were definitely on an upswing in the land of M when Al came back into the fold temporarily. I'm sure it was just coincidental ;)

Really, thanks again... (one of the first things I'd mention to him is that M-Solo isn't the terrible place he's been led to believe it is and there are people here that truly want what's best for him).

Thank you for the kind words 🙏
That would make for an interesting ride, now wouldn't it?? To be honest, it's a bit above my pay grade and I do value what little hair I have left ;)
Having said that, whatever we started with AW's solo stuff back around ~2018 clearly got M's attention and things were definitely on an upswing in the land of M when Al came back into the fold temporarily. I'm sure it was just coincidental ;)

Really, thanks again... (one of the first things I'd mention to him is that M-Solo isn't the terrible place he's been led to believe it is and there are people here that truly want what's best for him).

Abso-freakin-lutely!

Alain should release his own single cover of Life Is A Pigsty to commemorate its… whatever next anniversary is on the horizon.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom