Morrissey Central "TRAIN HEAVE ON TO HOUSTON" (September 30, 2024)

September 30, 2024

1000024756.jpg

Halloween lift-of, October 31

1000024757.jpg

Last edited:
You should let it go and see Morrissey for what he is. He has no empathy for other people, only himself. That’s why all lyrics about himself are precious but lyrics about others ring hollow and insincere. You can admire his art, but not the person.
He has no dislike for humans?...wow.....he gives alot of his income to save animals, but according to you he would kill a human....do you see how silly you sound, over a cancelled show.....lost, you are f.....lost

Last edited:
He has no dislike for humans?...wow.....he gives alot of his income to save animals, but according to you he would kill a human....do you see how silly you sound, over a cancelled show.....lost, you are f.....lost

What? You think Morrissey would kill a human to save an animal? What are you on about?

Another hater troll.....please keep rolling to Taylor now.....
Another hateful troll... Just in case, I am neither a troll nor a hater. I'm a Morrissey fan who tells it like it is, if it's wrong I say it and keep saying it. I don't think Moz is a bad person, and I don't separate the person from the artist, because in spite of everything I think he is a good person and a good artist. Period, if some people think that I am going to shut up if Morrissey does or says something inappropriate, let them forget it. I'm not a chained bitch

Another hateful troll... Just in case, I am neither a troll nor a hater. I'm a Morrissey fan who tells it like it is, if it's wrong I say it and keep saying it. I don't think Moz is a bad person, and I don't separate the person from the artist, because in spite of everything I think he is a good person and a good artist. Period, if some people think that I am going to shut up if Morrissey does or says something inappropriate, let them forget it. I'm not a chained bitch

¡No soy una perra en una cadena!

Question: what (who?) determines a tour schedule (and by that I mean both venues and the cities in which they're housed)? Past performance (financially, of course, but artist's experience?) Agents? Map and dartboard? Why Rochester and not Seattle? Why two shows in New Jersey? Just curious. Point in case, in the past few months, the Psychedelic Furs have played Boston twice, once headlining with Jesus and Mary Chain supporting, once supporting Squeeze, two different venues a stone's throw apart. Kind of fascinating. Thanks all.

tu tambien tienes problemas

Señor, es un malentendido. No fue ninguna intención ofenderte. Me «gustó» su publicación por el malapropismo de "I'm not a chained bitch." Creo que estaba tratando de decir «No soy un perro en una cadena» como el álbum de Morrissey, pero el robot de traducción lo interpretó de manera diferente porque al género gramatical en español. He cambiado mi reacción a «cómico».

Señor, es un malentendido. No fue ninguna intención ofenderte. Me «gustó» su publicación por el malapropismo de "I'm not a chained bitch." Creo que estaba tratando de decir «No soy un perro en una cadena» como el álbum de Morrissey, pero el robot de traducción lo interpretó de manera diferente porque al género gramatical en español. He cambiado mi reacción a «cómico».

No entiendo por qué la gente no puede superar la cancelación de... No lo entiendo

ningún problema

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom