Morrissey Central "TRAIN HEAVE ON TO HOUSTON" (September 30, 2024)

September 30, 2024

1000024756.jpg

Halloween lift-of, October 31

1000024757.jpg

Last edited:
I should stay cautiously optimistic, I know, but this post makes me so excited for the Houston show. Jack the Ripper is gonna sound awesome on Halloween night! I hope he plays Ouija Board Ouija Board too 👻

Please, please, please, let me get what I want this time, Moz….lord knows it would be the first time 🙏

I still think there's a reasonable chance either of them will come back sometime.
And he has sung their praises often enough when they will still in his band.
It's hard to imagine Alain returning. But I guess the question is what would need to change for him to return? If the people/reasons he left are still there, there's obviously no point. He also seems happy in what he's doing now... so it may not even make sense for him to return. I've suggested before that Alain already went through one of Morrissety's wilderness periods without a record deal and probably wasn't eager to do it again.

I auppose there's the possibility that he could write songs for Morrissey without returning to the band.

Last edited:
It's hard to imagine Alain returning. But I guess the question is what would need to change for him to return? If the people/reasons he left are still there, there's obviously no point. He also seems happy in what he's doing now... so it may not even make sense for him to return. I've suggested before that Alain already went through one of Morrissety's wilderness periods without a record deal and probably wasn't eager to do it again.

I auppose there's the possibility that he could continue to write songs for Morrissey without returning to the band.
Yes, that's definitely a possibility also.
I'm not saying either of them is returning anytime soon.
But there's definitely no closed doors there.

I guess this is as close as we get to him saying the shows will go on.

Yes, that's definitely a possibility also.
I'm not saying either of them is returning anytime soon.
But there's definitely no closed doors there.
Alain is being back up for modern English, could he still do it
They are doing 5 shows I believe as warm up band

Last edited:
Lift off.....with as far as I can recall the most average of lead guitarists he's ever worked with. He's not to blame for Morrissey's descent into this beyond reproach and relentless self pity era. He'll plod along and get paid to nod along to his masters voice.

take it the second photo is the venue,M is like a cryptic crossword these days,he should keep it simple and say 4 weeks till showtime.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom