Morrissey Central "TRAIN HEAVE ON TO HOUSTON" (September 30, 2024)

September 30, 2024

1000024756.jpg

Halloween lift-of, October 31

1000024757.jpg

Last edited:
No... if it's true Morrissey doesn't love his fans, I have to accept it even if it's difficult .es like that he doesn't love us And that's not free eh

Don't pretend you don't know how to ...... That should not be done with his fans, with love, haha, it is disrespectful. At least out of courtesy. give some explanation..... They say no one wants it... so..... I didn't know that Moz boasted of being a serial canceller... It is certain that he will not return to this area again
No, I truly hope that is not the case. He will show up...be a little patient

No, I truly hope that is not the case. He will show up...be a little patient
Ok I hope he shows up and hopefully he is better with his fans. And hopefully he changes things that he can change but doesn't want to and hopefully he leaves his ego to rest for a while. I still want it... A little bit ehh

Yes, that's definitely a possibility also.
I'm not saying either of them is returning anytime soon.
But there's definitely no closed doors there.
Agreed. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Alain to be back and thought the band sounded best with Alain back. You just look at where Morrissey is agewise, not having a record deal, etc, and wonder how much longer will he continue? Is he going to be in his 70s still playing shows? Maybe so... but still... the time remaining is slipping away. It would be nice at this point to see him able to enjoy all the success he's had over the years - and not what we've been seeing in the past few years.

Agreed. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Alain to be back and thought the band sounded best with Alain back. You just look at where Morrissey is agewise, not having a record deal, etc, and wonder how much longer will he continue? Is he going to be in his 70s still playing shows? Maybe so... but still... the time remaining is slipping away. It would be nice at this point to see him able to enjoy all the success he's had over the years - and not what we've been seeing in the past few years.
I was at vegas house of blues, and it was hopping, atmosphere was incredible, and band sounded perfect..INCREDIBLE NIGHT..it's on YT ,check it out

Regarding "just letting it go" vis-a-vis Morrissey cancellations and truncated performances. Maybe I could if he hadn't cancelled on shows I held tickets for SEVEN times. Starting in 1991 all the way to the 21st century. If he was playing a venue across the street I'd think twice about taking the risk. Caveat emptor to those of you rolling the dice on attending those november dates

Regarding "just letting it go" vis-a-vis Morrissey cancellations and truncated performances. Maybe I could if he hadn't cancelled on shows I held tickets for SEVEN times. Starting in 1991 all the way to the 21st century. If he was playing a venue across the street I'd think twice about taking the risk. Caveat emptor to those of you rolling the dice on attending those november dates
I did buy tickets after the Boston walk off incident, but I never used them, I sold them or gave them away and I think he canceled one of them. But the walk off left such a bad taste in my mouth and then his attitude toward it, I haven't been to a show of his since.

if he was playing across the street why wouldnt you take the risk,if he cancels you get your money back,simple as that.

I think it very much depends on BOT and Without Music being released or not.
If they were to be released next year he will probably tour it with his current band.

If not, he will have to find other interesting projects/tours to consider and who knows where that could lead to.

I think it very much depends on BOT and Without Music being released or not.
If they were to be released next year he will probably tour it with his current band.

If not, he will have to find other interesting projects/tours to consider and who knows where that could lead to.
agree thewlis,he has to be realistic about where his career is at,at the moment he has nowhere to go with major labels and he seems too stubborn to self-release or go indie,if he doesnt get a grip both albums will never see the light of day.
ps--watched the philip schofield castaway docu last night,it doesnt matter if you try to resurrect your career some people simply wont let you judging by this mornings tv,his crime was being very silly,no charges were ever brought against him,cancelled then cancelled now.

Don't pretend you don't know how to ...... That should not be done with his fans, with love, haha, it is disrespectful. At least out of courtesy. give some explanation..... They say no one wants it... so..... I didn't know that Moz boasted of being a serial canceller... It is certain that he will not return to this area again
I'd been searching for Yes I Am Blind vids on YT (Andy Rourke co-write) and this version popped up (Beaumont, Texas 2014-05-25) where M is handing the mic round the front row - always risky, but he does respond.
Moz_2014TexasQandA.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom