Morrissey Central "TRAIN HEAVE ON TO HOUSTON" (September 30, 2024)

September 30, 2024

1000024756.jpg

Halloween lift-of, October 31

1000024757.jpg

Last edited:
... ps--watched the philip schofield castaway docu last night,it doesnt matter if you try to resurrect your career some people simply wont let you judging by this mornings tv,his crime was being very silly,no charges were ever brought against him,cancelled then cancelled now.
Did wonder how this would go. Cancelled forever? I did see a quote, him saying it's his last tv appearance. Until the next time.

Would he do it now? Could easily add another 90mins to the show.
Perhaps Nottingham could be laid to rest?
no because there would be some protestor who couldnt wait to get hold of it.

I'd been searching for Yes I Am Blind vids on YT (Andy Rourke co-write) and this version popped up (Beaumont, Texas 2014-05-25) where M is handing the mic round the front row - always risky, but he does respond.
View attachment 112563
Yes I was there for that, but he passed the mic alot on that tour for a couple questions.... I always wonder what I would say that someone hasn't already said if handed mic

Hope your mom is good

Maybe a thank you to a band member, like Boz

A request of a song

What I find strange about these dates is that the US election is on 5th November. Many artists I would imagine are avoiding doing any live dates in the USA around this time. It does make you wonder were some of these venues cheaper to book in November? But also, if you were looking for an easy excuse to cancel some of these shows, no better time than November 2024.

Last edited:
I'd been searching for Yes I Am Blind vids on YT (Andy Rourke co-write) and this version popped up (Beaumont, Texas 2014-05-25) where M is handing the mic round the front row - always risky, but he does respond.
View attachment 112563
Thank you, but I was never in those places. I mean, I've never seen Morrissey and I'll never see him again. Thank you for your comfort. My wound is open, and it's deep and Moz is the only one who can close it. It is a statement alluding to the cancellation in my country said by him and magically closes

Can't you just let it go, surely it hasn't scard you that bad
It’s still very annoying when he’s played the previous night, you’ve paid yer money and really looking forward to a concert that you’ve kinda planned the weekend round to find out it’s been cancelled with only a few hours to go and zero explanation. Stings a bit to be honest.

It’s still very annoying when he’s played the previous night, you’ve paid yer money and really looking forward to a concert that you’ve kinda planned the weekend round to find out it’s been cancelled with only a few hours to go and zero explanation. Stings a bit to be honest.
And I get that, you have to plan. And that means money spending....but how long do we let it linger in our thoughts before we move on, how long?

And I get that, you have to plan. And that means money spending....but how long do we let it linger in our thoughts before we move on, how long?
Why do people need to tell other people how long they are allowed to be upset about something? I totally get @Lujan369's disappointment, because the way he handles his cancellations is downright disrespectful to his fans. And it's always rich coming from Morrissey fans, knowing that their beloved Mozi effing never moves on from something that upset him. Let them vent.

Why do people need to tell other people how long they are allowed to be upset about something? I totally get @Lujan369's disappointment, because the way he handles his cancellations is downright disrespectful to his fans. And it's always rich coming from Morrissey fans, knowing that their beloved Mozi effing never moves on from something that upset him. Let them vent.
It's always about you....what about Morrissey side....selfish is a better word....there is always 2 sides...we will never hear Morrissey side(because people scrutinize every thing he says)so why speculate that he does not care. He has never been like that, why would he start now after at least 35 years of touring....2 freaking sides, until you hear both sides .......chill out, quit letting this flip you the f.... Out

It’s much like gambling: if you can’t accept losing out, you shouldn’t risk it.

Well, people are learning, his audiences are getting smaller and smaller, there are a lot of people like me who will never buy a ticket or any piece of Morrissey merchandise from anywhere ever again

It's always about you....what about Morrissey side....selfish is a better word....there is always 2 sides...we will never hear Morrissey side(because people scrutinize every thing he says)so why speculate that he does not care. He has never been like that, why would he start now after at least 35 years of touring....2 freaking sides, until you hear both sides .......chill out, quit letting this flip you the f.... Out
😄😄I don't even know how to react to something like this, your statement is just so ridiculous. Selfish?! As a fan who supports an artist and just assumes that he would turn up at his own concerts for which you paid your share? Yeah, totally selfish. Morrissey could easily say something to his fans, apologise, make a statement, whatever, like every other band/artist out there, but he chooses not to. That's selfish. So the assumption that he just doesn't care, seems valid. Just because he has a history with cancellations, doesn't make it better. Geez, I can't even listen to this Mozi apologising crap anymore. He is an adult and totally capable to adress the cancellations and if he doesn't, people are allowed to call him out for that as long as they wish and as long as it stings them. I really don't think that he wastes any minute of his day feeling bad for treating his fans like that, he is too busy with searching the internet for mentions of him or thinking about J.Marr.

Morrissey is a selfish Twat.
To cancel a show with only hours to
Go is selfish.

To not give any reason for a
Cancellation is selfish.

He has a duty to inform fans who have bought tickets, booked transport, booked hotels, took leave from work.

But no, this is Morrissey land…..
He don’t give a flying 4ck about his
Fans, and what they have to do to attend
one of his gigs.

Selfish, selfish, selfish 💰💰💰

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom