Morrissey Central "EVEN NOW IN THE FINAL HOUR OF MY LIFE" (September 24, 2024)

Mood ...

mask.jpg

there is too much going on just now,its almost daily.
he should take a break from everything for a few weeks just to re-group.
as for pigsty,live it was fantastic with boz tapping the glasses.

Last edited:
there is too much going on just now,its almost daily.
he should take a break from everything for a few weeks just to re-group.
as for pigsty,live it was fanrastic with boz tapping the glasses.
So true! Originally I was not in love with the song, but seeing it live blew me away. Three times I saw him play it live on the Greatest Hits tour and one night up close in particular his blue eyes locked with mine during the crescendo and I never heard the song the same again. You can feel his emotions pouring out in this masterpiece

Originally I was not in love with the song
:eek::eek::eek:

This website exposes me to the insides of so many different people’s brains that i never wanted to be exposed to in the first!

It’s like crazy distorted fun-house mirrors in every thread, every day. Which also, as i vaguely and hazily recall, those things are scary and also only ever exist in super creepy places sooooo… the perfect metaphor for here! Lol

What is Moz saying? I hope he's not too down and out with things. He always bounces back. He should self-release and do a tour to remind himself how many fans still flock to him. Errr and see about re-releasing Ringleader on vinyl (and Quarry, Southpaw, Maladjusted and Kill Uncle).
When I saw the title it didn’t strike me as a cryptic hidden message. I just think he liked the video and wanted to acknowledge it. Smiler always makes the best videos. I’m sure he appreciates that. But, maybe he is sad. If so, I hope he’s okay 😔

What is Moz saying? I hope he's not too down and out with things. He always bounces back. He should self-release and do a tour to remind himself how many fans still flock to him. Errr and see about re-releasing Ringleader on vinyl (and Quarry, Southpaw, Maladjusted and Kill Uncle).
He sounds down, going by the last few posts. I hope he has some good fecking mates. Poor dude
I hope he is just posting the song because its kick ass. He has had such a shitty run of it lately

Do we think that the 'falling in love again' being repeated is actually wistful? As if to acknowledge that it will inevitably bring heartbreak, and therefore make yet another contribution to the pigsty? Why must I continue to be tortured by love in its many relentless forms?

In that sense, he might be both thankful for a positive, whilst simultaneously viewing it as another potential opportunity to be squandered (but maybe there also exists a more fundamental hope that it won't be squandered.... this time)
No, as at the time he was having heavy action in Italy, wasn't he? I think that song in a way is positive, it's saying even at this late hour, with the world in a fecking shithole mess, I have still managed to fall in love again.
Top tune by M and AW,

This is like when some weird little creature that you went to school with and somehow remain Facebook friends with posts “had enough tbh” then goes silent when people ask if they’re ok. Will DM you hun xx

After all these months of hope and frustration I think the fans have finally deserved some real statement from Morrissey. I would prefer a video interview which cleares the situation and gives some further hope for new music and tours. SO COME ON MOZ! Your fans will love to see you and hear your plans (if you have some)...

:eek::eek::eek:

This website exposes me to the insides of so many different people’s brains that i never wanted to be exposed to in the first!

It’s like crazy distorted fun-house mirrors in every thread, every day. Which also, as i vaguely and hazily recall, those things are scary and also only ever exist in super creepy places sooooo… the perfect metaphor for here! Lol
i was the same with all the lazy dykes,didnt like it for a long time then one day it just clicked,the one song i cant get through is mountjoy,i know some will go mental at the very thought as its very popular.

I’ve said for years Pigsty was the last truly great Moz song. There have been very good tunes since, but this song is perfect in every way and it remains unmatched.

Thanks to Alain!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom