Morrissey Central "TRAIN HEAVE ON TO HOUSTON" (September 30, 2024)

September 30, 2024

1000024756.jpg

Halloween lift-of, October 31

1000024757.jpg

Last edited:
Morrissey is a selfish Twat.
To cancel a show with only hours to
Go is selfish.

To not give any reason for a
Cancellation is selfish.

He has a duty to inform fans who have bought tickets, booked transport, booked hotels, took leave from work.

But no, this is Morrissey land…..
He don’t give a flying 4ck about his
Fans, and what they have to do to attend
one of his gigs.

Selfish, selfish, selfish 💰💰💰

Rumor has it that M cancels a lot of shows. I think he canceled Nottingham too? but I’m not really sure about that.

😄😄I don't even know how to react to something like this, your statement is just so ridiculous. Selfish?! As a fan who supports an artist and just assumes that he would turn up at his own concerts for which you paid your share? Yeah, totally selfish. Morrissey could easily say something to his fans, apologise, make a statement, whatever, like every other band/artist out there, but he chooses not to. That's selfish. So the assumption that he just doesn't care, seems valid. Just because he has a history with cancellations, doesn't make it better. Geez, I can't even listen to this Mozi apologising crap anymore. He is an adult and totally capable to adress the cancellations and if he doesn't, people are allowed to call him out for that as long as they wish and as long as it stings them. I really don't think that he wastes any minute of his day feeling bad for treating his fans like that, he is too busy with searching the internet for mentions of him or thinking about J.Marr.
Did you get your money back, I don't think Morrissey owes anybody anything, situations happen and if you can't accept that, then how do you handle real issues in life. It's just a 90 min show. Let it go man you people must like drama, or you have not an ounce of peace in your own heart, I feel bad for you if that is the case. All these years stress out because Morrissey canceled a show you wanted to see. IDK I can't see it, I’ll be in Houston on Halloween and if he cancels, I will get my money back and just hope he keeps touring.
AND THEN MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE.....PEACEFULLY

Last edited:
Did you get your money back, I don't think Morrissey owes anybody anything, situations happen and if you can't accept that, then how do you handle real issues in life. It's just a 90 min show. Let it go man you people must like drama, or you have not an ounce of peace in your own heart, I feel bad for you if that is the case. All these years stress out because Morrissey canceled a show you wanted to see. IDK I can't see it, I’ll be in Houston on Halloween and if he cancels, I will get my money back and just hope he keeps touring.
AND THEN MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE.....PEACEFULLY
You must mistake me for someone else. I've never experienced a Morrissey cancellation luckily, but if I did and things were handled the way as they always are (no explanation etc.) I would be madly disappointed too. I just think people are allowed to vent about that on a Morrissey fan forum, it's not like they go and punch him in the face. So you chill out, no need to desperately defend him against that.

Nice picture. Seems like there's a bit of a bruise on Jesse's nose. Don't know if this has been mentioned in the replies but maybe sometime after this 2005 interview?
Morrissey slips into the cinema almost unnoticed, eluding the gaggle of fans that have gathered on a tip-off. Before the film begins, Morrissey introduces the two men he has brought with him: his manager Jed Weitzman, and a handsome Mexican/Texan guitarist named Jesse Tobias. Both are smartly suited, although, judging by the gash on the bridge of his nose, Tobias appears to have recently been head-butted. Naturally, this goes unmentioned. “Ignore my bits,” Morrissey mumbles when his face first appears on the screen. “They’re silly.”
Post in thread 'GQ Magazine Article'

Btw can't wait to see what Morrissey will play. Will he change up the setlist and will they dressed up for Halloween :blushing:

... I just think people are allowed to vent about that on a Morrissey fan forum, it's not like they go and punch him in the face ...
You're right, of course, but I think that people really should just go and punch Morrissey in the face; not just the ones who've wasted money on tickets for his concerts, though. Everyone who gets within arm's reach of Morrissey should just punch him in the face.

You're right, of course, but I think that people really should just go and punch Morrissey in the face; not just the ones who've wasted money on tickets for his concerts, though. Everyone who gets within arm's reach of Morrissey should just punch him in the face.

What’s wrong with you?

They know who they are!! Don't play dumb now

Do we know what songs that could include

You mean the guitar pedals? The pictures of Jesse are older, so I don’t think trying to guess what songs would use such effects pedals would help much. It’s an interesting idea though, if one wants to play sound detective.

How old are you?.....10
The pictures of Jesse are older, so I don’t think trying to guess what songs would use such effects pedals would help much. It’s an interesting idea though, if one wants to play sound detective.
No, I've been doing enough of that already in collectors corner. I can wait

How old are you?.....10

No, I've been doing enough of that already in collectors corner. I can wait

Yes, you’re doing a good job over there. It’s good to have that information documented and made accessible in one place.

It's always about you....what about Morrissey side....selfish is a better word....there is always 2 sides...we will never hear Morrissey side(because people scrutinize every thing he says)so why speculate that he does not care. He has never been like that, why would he start now after at least 35 years of touring....2 freaking sides, until you hear both sides .......chill out, quit letting this flip you the f.... Out
Okay, but Morrissey is wrong, stop defending the indefensible. If you care about your fans, show it... I'm still waiting for the day to come when he moves his tongue to ask for forgiveness

Okay, but Morrissey is wrong, stop defending the indefensible. If you care about your fans, show it... I'm still waiting for the day to come when he moves his tongue to ask for forgiveness

You should let it go and see Morrissey for what he is. He has no empathy for other people, only himself. That’s why all lyrics about himself are precious but lyrics about others ring hollow and insincere. You can admire his art, but not the person.

You should let it go and see Morrissey for what he is. He has no empathy for other people, only himself. That’s why all lyrics about himself are precious but lyrics about others ring hollow and insincere. You can admire his art, but not the person.
Another hater troll.....please keep rolling to Taylor now.....

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom