Morrissey Central "DELON IS DEAD" (August 18, 2024)

424c5b0c859ea286a94bf6a03fef231305b51cb9.jpg

"No doubt The Guardian will give him a glowing obituary, but if he continued to live in good health they would hiss and tell us that he is Far White. When will they ever learn?"
-Morrissey.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz, I expected a better statement from you! Who gives a shit what the dysgenic munters at the guardian think of the beautiful Alain!! Like, why do we have to bring them up all the time?!

his first post post was a simple alain delon r.i.p.
if some rag picks up on his second point it will be morrissey in far white controversy.

ps-theres a thing on tv at the moment,a celebration for all the athletes who performed at the olympics,first singer comes out warbling with a union jack cape,how times have changed.

According to our much-missed* friend over on X, this Central post is proof that Morrissey has been "done in by an estate agent".

*this is a joke
turn it into a film with morrissey has been done in by an agent of the state.

According to our much-missed* friend over on X, this Central post is proof that Morrissey has been "done in by an estate agent".

*this is a joke
Makes you wonder how she can idolise someone she obviously believes to be a complete f***ing idiot with no capacity to think for himself.

View attachment 109050

"No doubt The Guardian will give him a glowing obituary, but if he continued to live in good health they would hiss and tell us that he is Far White. When will they ever learn?"
-Morrissey.

Related items:
Whenever I think about Alain Delon I have to think about Ari, the son he had with Nico and never acknoledged although he was his spitting image. Ari`s life makes me shiver. If there is an afterlife, may Ari get there what he never got on earth.

Screenshot 2024-08-18 215434.png

A 'better than Google translate' translation anyone?
(Appreciate that it is blurry).
FWD.

The one for Andy Rourke wasn't.

Bear in mind this was someone whom Morrissey hadn't spoken to in years, and who once upon a time took legal action against him. Yet Morrissey had nothing but praise and warm words for him when he died.

He also used that brief eulogy as an opportunity to take a pasdice agressive cheap shot at Andy's best freind, the man who helped nursed him through the last years of his illness and wrote a genuinely affectionate eulogy that came from the heart... some bloke called Johnny Marr?

("Never any manufactured moves", iirc)

Jealous, petty and bitter. A histrionic, political, attention seeking narcissist to the very end even when the occasion doesn't call for it - that's Morrissey alright.

He also used that brief eulogy as an opportunity to take a pasdice agressive cheap shot at Andy's best freind, the man who helped nursed him through the last years of his illness and wrote a genuinely affectionate eulogy that came from the heart... some bloke called Johnny Marr?

Jealous, petty and bitter. A histrionic, political, attention seeking narcissist to the very end even when the occasion doesn't call for it - that's Morrissey alright.

Growl Stank Face GIF by Steve Harvey TV

As for the Andy obituary, someone who he didn't have a kind word for post-Smiths, here's a paraphrased line taken from his "tribute" to Sinead: "You praise him now ONLY because it is too late."

As for the Andy obituary, someone who he didn't have a kind word for post-Smiths, here's a paraphrased line taken from his "tribute" to Sinead: "You praise him now ONLY because it is too late."

Very interesting, yes.

Can't really dispute that.

I've said it before, that Morrissey is obviously a very conflicted and contradictory person.

There are a lot of vulnerabilities at play (and often on display)

That said, how can we say, that he goes about things the wrong way? All of us are inherently flawed. What's wrong with being vulnerable or feeling defensive anyway? Or all the other emotions we feel, that are entirely natural after all.

He is human and he needs to be loved. Just like everybody else does.

Yes, sometimes you might feel he says too much or goes too far. But he's only venting the expression of how he feels, and his frustrations.

The very same frustrations all of us feel to varying degrees as part and parcel of being alive, and having a human body experience.

These challenges are invariably magnified and underscored when you factor in human relationships.

He's better to get it all out there and externalise it in some form, than lock it all away. It might just be one of the main reasons he's still with us today.

I can easily forgive him that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom