Morrissey Central "DELON IS DEAD" (August 18, 2024)

424c5b0c859ea286a94bf6a03fef231305b51cb9.jpg

"No doubt The Guardian will give him a glowing obituary, but if he continued to live in good health they would hiss and tell us that he is Far White. When will they ever learn?"
-Morrissey.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that the child that Delon's mother raised as her own?.
Yes, she did. And because of that he abandoned her. Ari became a heroin addict like his mother, Nico. He looked exactly like Alain Delon until the drugs took their toll. Delon could have done something to make Ari`s life better, but he did not. The film NICO-ICON deals with this part of Delon`s life.

It's hard to have any respect for a man who denies his own child.
You are perfectly right. I even wrote a song for my band BAIL in which I touch this subject matter. The song is called "Genius destroys everything". Apart from lines about Picasso the song deals with Nico and Delon. The verse is as follows: "first she was beautiful and then she was alone / Your son, your twin, you never called your own / His name is an anagram of air but you didn`t care" The album is amost finished.

Far White.
God, I love Moz. With one simple pun he cuts through all the mountains of bull shit...

It has become apparent that a new kind of right wing has emerged not only through elections but by exerting dominance in the arenas of culture, society, ideology and the economy, and that this new kind of right wing is not necessarily concerned with overthrowing the norms of liberal democracy.

This is what we called “the intimate embrace between liberalism and the far right”...

- https://consortiumnews.com/2024/08/19/vijay-prashad-the-far-right-of-a-special-type/

You are perfectly right. I even wrote a song for my band BAIL in which I touch this subject matter. The song is called "Genius destroys everything". Apart from lines about Picasso the song deals with Nico and Delon. The verse is as follows: "first she was beautiful and then she was alone / Your son, your twin, you never called your own / His name is an anagram of air but you didn`t care" The album is amost finished.

Well done. Keep us posted please.
At the same time when possible, bearing in mind everyone's imperfections once outsiders start looking for them,
judge not that ye not be judged. 🕊️

Last edited:
I didn't know that Delon loved Lepen, French National Front & co., my mistake.
Delon was a nationalist, as he signed at age 17 when France started a war in one of its colonies in the east to squash local people in huge blood baths.
Let's separate the artist off the person and their political views then.
One has to do that a lot with a lot of artists, that's life.
"Fxxk nationalism, fxxk xenophobia, fxxk colonialism and imperialism"
Do you read The Guardian by any chance?

Delon apparently wanted his dog to be put down so it could be buried with him.

A little bit Jimmy Savile.
Not sure if it's in quite the same league as being a serial rapist.
He was 88 and had recently been declared by a judge as needing a guardianship order for his affairs. The family, quite rightly, have not carried out the wish. His friend, Brigitte Bardot, also intervened according to reports.

sounds like he supports the far right and white supremacy. Is that a pun as such?
Yes, it's a pun. No, it doesn't mean he supports the far right. He's taking the piss out of the fact that if you are a white person with an opinion on what is best for your country you are labelled far right. That's true in the UK. It's true in France. It's true in the USA. The left have abandoned the white working class and now sees them as the enemy. That's the point of the pun.

Back
Top Bottom