Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Yes, I have, for two years and I have ignored you quite a bit. Why is it so hard for you to just leave me alone? Do you not have any self esteem? Obviously not since you continually chase people around and try to get them to like you.
Why don't you practice that 'common decency' you natter on about and just leave someone alone when they ask you to.
Even with you on ignore I can still see someone who I have on ignore has quoted me.
You are an absolute moron, you just got your hand held for pages and pages while you kicked and screamed and accused people of all kinds of things they were not saying or doing. You were told you did not have a clue about anything you were talking about.
You have absolutely no clue what I meant when I said Harris is not very black, because you are dumb and like to insert your stupid commentary into everything no matter how foolish you look. So keep making an ass of yourself, not my problem. Keep begging for my attention whilst I kick you out of the way and stomp you with my shiny boots of hate.
One of the most despised people on this forum, yet you have the gall to speak to another user like this. Astonishing!

I love these kinds of discussions 😀😀
I love how everyone has differing Mozz
Songs/ Albums Views….
RE,
LIHS…

4cking kick ass songs are…

My love,
I wish you lonely
Home is
When you open your legs.

Fairly good song are….

Spent the day in bed.
The girl from…
All the young people…
I bury the living.
IMG_9894.jpeg

I think there's a few Canadians on here so hopefully you can help. I'm visiting Canada for 2 and a half weeks in August and I'm sorted with flights hotels etc in Vancouver, Banff, Calgary and Toronto but really struggling with how to get from Calgary Airport to Banff without having to rent a car, any ideas?

IMG_0658.jpeg

Sorry Surf, can’t help. Just wanted to remind everyone of this great Calgarian. 😎

I think there's a few Canadians on here so hopefully you can help. I'm visiting Canada for 2 and a half weeks in August and I'm sorted with flights hotels etc in Vancouver, Banff, Calgary and Toronto but really struggling with how to get from Calgary Airport to Banff without having to rent a car, any ideas?
I don’t know. I just know Vancouver.

I am not Canadian, but found this

Thanks Redacted, that link led me to the Brewster Express (which didn't show in the UK when searching for Calgary to Banff) which drops you at your hotel and even for 4 of us it worked out cheaper than car hire. That's my whole trip sorted now!

Thanks Redacted, that link led me to the Brewster Express (which didn't show in the UK when searching for Calgary to Banff) which drops you at your hotel and even for 4 of us it worked out cheaper than car hire. That's my whole trip sorted now!
You are welcome! I hope you have a fabulous trip :)

It’s actually all a trap - an elephant trap, if you will - I’ve just infected everyone’s devices. With just a few clicks I can see what you’re all up to. Dirty pigs.
smiffy i only go on nudey sites on days of the week that end with a y.

Back
Top Bottom