Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

P.S. when can I stay in your house? I was thinking all of July and august, then every other weekend the rest of the year?

tell you what,if you can find it you can stay as long as you want.

tell you what,if you can find it you can stay as long as you want.
Gordon, I will be at your house.
Is it on the 22 bus route?

Pet hate? Pet hate! I do wander round Tesco saying happy birthday to cheese, and biscuits, and crisps, and, basically, all their food and drink produce. I do it in Aldi, Lidl, Waitrose, M and S, and, basically all food and drink suppliers. I used to be able to do it all day, every day, but I am not so young now.
Yes, I’m afraid you’re old and weird and mental.
Fortunately, those are the three requirements for posting on here.

Fortunately, those are the three requirements for posting in here.
thats my three best qualities,all scottish people are mental,its the lack of sunlight ,every child that is born gets a free umbrella.

thats my three best qualities,all scottish people are mental,its the lack of sunlight ,every child that is born gets a free umbrella.
Gordon, being scotch is not one of your best qualities. Put the haggis away.
You post funny and (sometimes) interesting things on here. I disagree with you most of the time, but your posts are good.

Fortunately, those are the three requirements for posting on here.

Old, weird and mental. Those words kind of upset me upon first reading them...but then I realised it was true, so no harm done. I'm just going to clean out the gutter. Read into that what you want...you'll probably know what it means.

Speaking of run, I had a nice 5 mile one this morning. I guess I have a ways to go before I have to worry about the grim reaper. I openly taunt him with my athletic physique. Keto, remember? Lean meatzzzz in da house!
im more of a walker,did 26,000 steps last week walking the cut which is a trail above my town.

Back
Top Bottom