Morrissey doorbell camera sighting (May 31, 2024)

IMG_9691.png

I think they're going door to door washing cars or doing gardens. They don't look very capable of said tasks, though.

Yes. I think you may be right. I think it may be a bit of health and maybe the money just isn't there to make it worthwhile for him to test his health.
I know he is 66 now but there are lots of other people older than him who tour.
What worries me, his he is getting to the point, where he could start losing his voice .
I also think, since his Mother past, he may not give a shit anymore .

Yes. I think you may be right. I think it may be a bit of health and maybe the money just isn't there to make it worthwhile for him to test his health.
What worries me, his he is getting to the point, where he could start losing his voice .
The one thing he still has and I do mean one thing, is his voice. By the grace of god, it's gotten better, everything else about him is in steep decline.

Brendan is Shakira's drummer first and foremost and Shakira is starting a full on tour in November and I remember Brendan had said that their rehearsals for her 2018 El Dorado tour were 9 months long, so my guess if Brendan may be able to do these two concerts of Morrissey's in July but then will jump on to the Shakira tour for the next year or two.
From playing Morrissey and Smiths songs to Shakira? Dude really is just a session drummer. Good riddance.

Taylor Swift is the biggest act in the world. The point is he would probably play for a washed up former star who sucks even worse than Shakira.

Yeah you’re right. He’d probably sink so low as to play with The Stones, lol!

The one thing he still has and I do mean one thing, is his voice. By the grace of god, it's gotten better, everything else about him is in steep decline.
I think he chooses the songs (live) which benefit his voice, so it seems that way. Like the story of Ali, his voice was actually best somewhere between Maladjusted and Quarry: his two best vocal performances I think (goes through a range brilliantly on both albums).

I think his voice perhaps limits what he sings now: I suspect he likes Paris because it doesn’t test him at all.

I saw him sing Who Will Protect Us… in Leeds and the vocal was astonishing. Making up for the dire song.

I’d like to see him sing ‘It’s over’ live. Best Morrissey recorded vocal ever. But it won’t happen. His Oxford Bags would explode.

Back
Top Bottom