Las Vegas, NV - House of Blues (August 2, 2024) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Irish Blood, English Heart / The Boy Racer / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Like You / I Wish You Lonely / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Speedway / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Half A Person / All The Lazy Dykes / The Loop / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Bigmouth Strikes Again

Setlist courtesy of FWD, Morrissey Official IG and setlist.fm

Last edited:
Does anyone know why he says "rats rats rats" at the end anyway? Curious!

No idea, maybe it's as if to say, darn it, because whoever is the target is seemingly elusive.

Not sure if you've written elsewhere Ashley, but would be great to hear about your experiences such as the venue, queuing, your (hopefully unblocked) view of the stage, the crowd, your opinion of the band sound and timing, and of course Morrissey's voice/performance.

No idea, maybe it's as if to say, darn it, because whoever is the target is seemingly elusive.

Not sure if you've written elsewhere Ashley, but would be great to hear about your experiences such as queuing, your (hopefully unblocked) view of the stage, the crowd, your opinion of the band sound and timing, and of course Morrissey's voice/performance.
Ahh, I could see that being the case.

I did make a small post about it in this thread the night of, but I am planning on getting out my laptop when I get home and typing up a nice, descriptive review / experience on my entire evening. :)

I'm finally back in my state over here in the Midwest, about an hour from home.

Ahh, I could see that being the case.

I did make a small post about it in this thread the night of, but I am planning on getting out my laptop when I get home and typing up a nice, descriptive review / experience on my entire evening. :)

I'm finally back in my state over here in the Midwest, about an hour from home.

Great, and I did see that post thanks.

Enjoy being home and recovering now!

Anybody with an unused ticket to one of the many recent cancellations, should be able to present it at the merch table at be given gratis one of those $250.00 Morrissey signed LPs. In lieu of an apology, in an ideal world that is.

Oh My God Wow GIF by 9Now

Anouk Gardenia:

"Last night, I got Morrisseys handkerchief. It was wet from his sweat
☺️
"

View attachment 108181

(Via FB group).
I read of someone suggesting the scarf might also refer to a former football coach from the Las Vegas area who had a habit of chewing on a towel?! https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaa...-was-always-chewing-on-a-towel-004042485.html

I'd love to know what the band members, Carmen especially for some reason, think of this song. When it came out on the album, I believed it could have been a successful single, with the swaggering tune and widely relatable lyrics.

The songs sound beautiful. Bravo all.

Who ever's on audiovisual preparations, which sometimes change from show to show, is doing a fabulous job. Does anyone know? Wasn't it Grant Showbiz during The Smiths tours?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom