Las Vegas, NV - House of Blues (July 26, 2024) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Bigmouth Strikes Again / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I Wish You Lonely / Ganglord / How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel? / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Like You / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Half A Person / Let Me Kiss You / Girlfriend In A Coma / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Amsden.

• Photos posted by brody (3 total)

26692-b12c323704a84a1b146086bd255b9321.jpg
  • [Morrissey Central] "LAS VEGAS, JULY 26" (July 27, 2024)

Last edited:
As an old fan that knows his morrissey, do you think it'd be worth the drive and $$ from California? And was every drink $25?
One of the roads from CA was closed yesterday for some reason and a lot of people got stuck and did not make it so I would check that out first, it's probably fine now but I would check anyway

Matt the session drummer? Do we care?
He played with Moz from 2005( ? )until 2020. Longer than anyone else recently
All drummers are session drummers unless they split royalties
We’ve been spared a yawn fest with Brandon who played with Shakira and others too .

I love his shy, quirky, yet charming little movements. He's unreal.
I’m just about to watch it for the first time. You’ve teased me and I know I won’t be disappointed with the payoff…I wonder if I will be able to find the Please Please Please from July 26th that was reported to have Morrissey not singing to its music.

I’m just about to watch it for the first time. You’ve teased me and I know I won’t be disappointed with the payoff…I wonder if I will be able to find the Please Please Please from July 26th that was reported to have Morrissey not singing to its music.
I think it was just a hiccup at the beginning of the song. Something wasn't quite right and he seemed a bit hesitant, but it picked up.

Edit: I was looking at the wrong vid (Half A Person)...

Last edited:
Morrissey should completely stay away from politics, unless he enjoys the attention of Alex Jones and others like him. The alt right label is stuck on him and he won't do a thing to get rid of it. What a massive f*** up, he is so stupid. I have no idea why his manager did not talk him out of this.

Back
Top Bottom