Morrissey Central "Vegas, Here We Come" (July 25, 2024)

July 25, 2024
1000022409.jpg

1000022408.jpg

Last edited:
People who are already in Vegas for the shows😍 are saying it's extremely hot there🥵, as Vegas is - but they are having an extreme heatwave🔥, so hydrate hydrate hydrate🧊if you are going, and be mindful of your alcohol consumption🍻, as it's dehydrating. And now I feel like everyone's mother :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Morrissey always adds 5-6 songs that totally suck. I think he does it on purpose. Obviously he likes them, and thinks different, but he has to know the nobody cares about Munich air disaster. Only person that likes that song is Morrissey himself.

Morrissey always adds 5-6 songs that totally suck. I think he does it on purpose. Obviously he likes them, and thinks different, but he has to know the nobody cares about Munich air disaster. Only person that likes that song is Morrissey himself.
It’s actually quite considerate of him, providing ample opportunity for people to go to the toilet/bar.

I actually like 'Munich Air Disaster' - but it's been very regularly performed on previous tours, so I'd prefer something slightly more obscure.

Ive fallen in love with Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning recently since starting up Vauxhall and I.
I know it's a very quiet, whispery song.. but has he ever played it live before? 🤔

Ive fallen in love with Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning recently since starting up Vauxhall and I.
I know it's a very quiet, whispery song.. but has he ever played it live before? 🤔
I think it remains the only song from Vauxhall and I that was never performed live. The Lazy Sunbathers, another whispery one from the album, wasn't done in concert until 2021 (Las Vegas residency), so here's hoping that 2024 will be the time for Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning...

I think it remains the only song from Vauxhall and I that was never performed live. The Lazy Sunbathers, another whispery one from the album, wasn't done in concert until 2021 (Las Vegas residency), so here's hoping that 2024 will be the time for Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning...
I hope we get to hear Lifeguard on Duty one day. It's such an upbeat song, be great if he could do it live.
Yes and yes! Both amazing songs that deserve a spotlight!

Well, tiny venue. Here's my take: if you are going to play small venues, no better place than Vegas, baby! Cool place, looks like a fun place to see a show and although only 2,000 people, max will be there, it is going to look like a glorious spectacle due to Las Vegas magic.

Good luck to anyone queuing up for general admission. Got there last night and a queue of 20 or so was already there, no problem.
Went this morning and the queue was removed by security. So, a second “list” was developed, where a person signed one’s name for a certain time slot and had to report back at that time to claim their spot in line. Is this normal?

Good luck to anyone queuing up for general admission. Got there last night and a queue of 20 or so was already there, no problem.
Went this morning and the queue was removed by security. So, a second “list” was developed, where a person signed one’s name for a certain time slot and had to report back at that time to claim their spot in line. Is this normal?
"The list" and the politics surrounding it is something best left very alone unless wrangling with 'super fans' is on your itinerary.
The giving your name so you can leave thing is something that happens depending on venue.
Double lists and security not playing along won't work out well either...
Enjoy,
FWD.

"The list" and the politics surrounding it is something best left very alone unless wrangling with 'super fans' is on your itinerary.
The giving your name so you can leave thing is something that happens depending on venue.
Double lists and security not playing along won't work out well...
Enjoy,
FWD.
Yeah, had a negative brush up with a certain fan who shall remain nameless but is quite prolific in the circle. This is my first time seeing M in a GA setting and I really wanted to get as close as I could to the stage. But not to be

Back
Top Bottom