Morrissey Central "Vegas, Here We Come" (July 25, 2024)

July 25, 2024
1000022409.jpg

1000022408.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t mind if he cancels August 1st. I’m pretty sure anyone who chose that date is going to the Friday show anyway. I can spend the loss on a spa day.

Let’s just hope he shows up for August 2nd for us late bitches who couldn’t buy week 1 tickets in time

Where did you here that? It's just the pre release show for the re-release of the LP. Hadn't heard he was playing all the songs on the Lp. He has never done that. Played just a complete Lp, maybe 1991!
While that would be amazing - I don't think he ever said anything about the setlists.
No, that was You Are the Quarry.

Yeah, I thought Moz was playin' the whole Beethoven.
Guess I thought that's what the shows were celebratin'.
Maybe he'll throw in couple of the songs as a commemorative
measure.

43 degrees Celsius in Las Vegas right now. How do you all cope?! Anything over 23 in Ireland and we start to wither and disintegrate. I think the excessive heat warning is to end today, to drop to a mere 40 tomorrow.

Have a fantastic time, all :guitar:🎇

This was the most recently played setlist:

You're The One For Me, Fatty / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Girlfriend In A Coma / Half A Person / Our Frank / Let Me Kiss You / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Alma Matters / / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Speedway // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

How many of these 20 songs do we think make the cut for night #1 in Vegas? I'm going with 12.
copy/paste

It's "sold out" but there's tickets available online, so what does sold out mean exactly?

Welcome to Moz Solo!

It's "sold out" but there's tickets available online, so what does sold out mean exactly?
The tickets that you see are resale tickets, the original amount ot tickets sold out...then people plans get changed or scalpers and they sell there tickets back to promoters hoping they will sell. Maybe not then you lost your dough, but Vegas has alot of spur of the moment decisions daily, because of tourists so there is a great chance those tickets will be gobbled up

Well that's what will happen to me tonight....sounds like you are pretty sour about a cancelation. You gotta move on, you do know resentment is not healthy....no telling how long you have carried this around with you,......let it go....be free
You have to let go... Let's let it go. I understand you, I'm still furious. I was going to attend my first Morrissey show and my first cancellation happened... A fiasco

The tickets that you see are resale tickets, the original amount ot tickets sold out...then people plans get changed or scalpers and they sell there tickets back to promoters hoping they will sell. Maybe not then you lost your dough, but Vegas has alot of spur of the moment decisions daily, because of tourists so there is a great chance those tickets will be gobbled up
There are bunch of non resale tickets still available for every night. So these shows are not sold out. Its really strange to advertise them as sold out.

Imagine if you will, a setlist that's not a tired retread of the same OLD one we have been bored to death with. Morrissey if he so chose, could deliver a show for the ages, no not the ages, but for HIS FANS. With wisely chosen songs from his back catalogue he could perform a timeless concert for the ages. Newsflash! He won't. The setlist of the last few tours, well that's what we'll get. No wonder the LV shows aren't selling out

Back
Top Bottom