Morrissey Central "Vegas, Here We Come" (July 25, 2024)

July 25, 2024
1000022409.jpg

1000022408.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, had a negative brush up with a certain fan who shall remain nameless but is quite prolific in the circle. This is my first time seeing M in a GA setting and I really wanted to get as close as I could to the stage. But not to be

where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Good luck! Enjoy! (y)

Good luck to anyone queuing up for general admission. Got there last night and a queue of 20 or so was already there, no problem.
Went this morning and the queue was removed by security. So, a second “list” was developed, where a person signed one’s name for a certain time slot and had to report back at that time to claim their spot in line. Is this normal?
So it's a theoretical queue?

Yeah, had a negative brush up with a certain fan who shall remain nameless but is quite prolific in the circle. This is my first time seeing M in a GA setting and I really wanted to get as close as I could to the stage. But not to be
Lol there’s Morrissey cliques? Sounds corny. Hope you have a good time at the concert. You can probably just spend $30 at the bar and skip the line so you don’t have to deal with that nonsense

I don't tend to go to the front nowadays but when I did I only ever had one problem with the list or whatever they are and that was at Birmingham NIA. I just told them to f*** off and they did. Bizarrely I then met Julia who was a regular at his gigs at that time in the lift in the Crowne Plaza not far from the venue and she was really nice.

Yeah I don't know about any list... I'm not letting them write my name on shit.

I'm going to get there early as possible, get in, worm my way to where I can get to. I don't see me making it to the front since my husband doesn't want to. If I went alone I would eventually make it there.. but alas, the invisible chains of being in a relationship are there, no matter how good the relationship is; It's just reality. It's ok, he just wants me safe and to keep an eye on me. I get it. 😅

I'm so antsy to see posts about the show tonight!!! Let's go!
❤️

Lol there’s Morrissey cliques? Sounds corny. Hope you have a good time at the concert. You can probably just spend $30 at the bar and skip the line so you don’t have to deal with that nonsense
Yeah there is and it’s quite discouraging for new fans like myself. Went last night to ask if there was room on the list and was looked at like I was scum

A lot of the pre-show video/music is likely to be changed tonight...
Feel free to pay attention - there will be a quiz afterwards.
(Extra credit task: remember the setlist).
Regards,
FWD.

Glad to hear the shows look set to be going ahead. It's an odd thing though.
Never, in 35 years of solo concerts has he just played a tiny number of shows on their own (other than the one-off Wolverhampton free event). Can't understand the rationale as it's an awful lot of time, effort and cost (getting band/crew together, rehearsing etc) just for 4 concerts.

Glad to hear the shows look set to be going ahead. It's an odd thing though.
Never, in 35 years of solo concerts has he just played a tiny number of shows on their own (other than the one-off Wolverhampton free event). Can't understand the rationale as it's an awful lot of time, effort and cost (getting band/crew together, rehearsing etc) just for 4 concerts.
Well, perhps it is a glimpse of what the future may bring. He has reached the retirement age now :) Do we still want him to embark on a world tour after last year’s fiasco? Do we really believe he can still handle longer tours or concerts in places that require long journeys?

I expect that given the amount of recent cancellations, he needs to prove to himself, his fans, his promoter, and the insurance company, and possibly whatever record company is waiting in the wings with 'Bonfire' that he can actually pull off a run of advertised dates before committing to a longer tour.

Can you imagine the fallout if he'd booked a full 30-date US tour, and that collapsed as well? Let's get through this without incident first, or he'll never win any of the fanbase back.

Yeah I don't know about any list... I'm not letting them write my name on shit.

I'm going to get there early as possible, get in, worm my way to where I can get to. I don't see me making it to the front since my husband doesn't want to. If I went alone I would eventually make it there.. but alas, the invisible chains of being in a relationship are there, no matter how good the relationship is; It's just reality. It's ok, he just wants me safe and to keep an eye on me. I get it. 😅

I'm so antsy to see posts about the show tonight!!! Let's go!
❤️
When I stood at the front, I spent the whole night trying to stop a woman trying to push in front of me. A night of frustration, especially considering my disability.

Screenshot_20240726-230742.png

Well, that's going to help people unhappy with the new cover photography... 😅

(Is that the back of Knutson's head!?).

Screenshot_20240726-231753.png

I wonder when this was printed given the issue with Thursday tickets!?

House of blues?…. Will he do John Lee Hooker’s Boogie Chillin ??

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom