The Smiths to reunite for 2020 tour promoted by Live Nation?

A trusted source has sent the following:

Concert industry insiders, not authorized to speak publicly, say concert giant “Live Nation” has won the rights for the long-awaited Smiths reunion to happen next year. We know what you’re already singing to yourself (“stop me if you think that you’ve heard this one before”), but because dates and venues are already said to be in the “plotting stage,” this would indicate that a Morrissey-Marr reunion is closer than ever to becoming a reality. There’s no word yet on if all four original members will share the concert stage. Morrissey just completed his “California Son” tour. According to his website, Johnny Marr has no upcoming shows scheduled. Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

Johnny Marr's Twitter response when asked regarding this story - Twitter (November 6, 2019), link via @ordinaryboy86:

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited:
Yes, that's why Moz is unloveable.

Johnny Marr is an unreliable, truculent, devious little c***. Not Morrissey who is loved by all even his most
virulent haters.
Look here some hardcore Moz haters who flock to his forum to post daily and rapidly. Twisted Love but love.

They clamor for Moz to do shows in the UK so Moz can read their silly signs as if Moz knew who they were LOL

You would think ONE of the Marr devoted fans here would upload a Johnny Marr forum but no such luck.
The more they claim to love him the more they ignore him. Its Moz they are infatuated with. Very bizarre, Skinny.

We know that Skinny you would pat his testicles if requested.

Correct..b'cos skinny doesn't actually have any, not being a man and all that so he'd want to know what testicles feel like.
Even Adolf had one testicle FFS.
Skinny is half the man Hitler was. Laughable I know.

Johnny Marr is an unreliable, truculent, devious little c***. Not Morrissey who is loved by all even his most
virulent haters.
Look here some hardcore Moz haters who flock to his forum to post daily and rapidly. Twisted Love but love.

They clamor for Moz to do shows in the UK so Moz can read their silly signs as if Moz knew who they were LOL

You would think ONE of the Marr devoted fans here would upload a Johnny Marr forum but no such luck.
The more they claim to love him the more they ignore him. Its Moz they are infatuated with. Very bizarre, Skinny.
Yes Johnnymarrsolo.com is probably not online yet, so they move here :crazy:

Yes, if spreading lies and rumours is your thing you will enjoy this. But it looks ridiculous.

Haha, I love it when you's all cry to admin, as if you’ve got any pull on this site, you, ketamine, gordy, that god emperor twat, I'm glad you's have got eachother, it most be lonely being you.

boz ain’t got anything else to do besides sell second hand records in Camden, and Jessie is the tea boy, he’s just happy to be there and make Morrissey a brew. It’s a pathetic band, and as much as Morrissey is slipping, he deffo deserves better backing, but as a few here have already said, he doesn’t want any genuine talent sharing the stage with him.
well on the 12 times iv seem M live iv never seen a kettle onstage,maybe its behind the drums or the keyboard,to anyone who was at the Hollywood bowl did you see a kettle or teapot onstage,iv got to get to the bottom of this or I wont sleep tonight.

Well, I guess Jesse will do then.

:cool:

virulent haters.

Excellent post PP, right on the money.

What are the slags even doing here making comment?

If this reunion were to happen all these cucks would be there begging forgiveness & buying all the merch.

If I saw any of them I'd piss on 'em.

Haha, I love it when you's all cry to admin, as if you’ve got any pull on this site, you, ketamine, gordy, that god emperor twat, I'm glad you's have got eachother, it most be lonely being you.
Yes and you have Skinny surface and Trill.
That’s going to be one cheerful Christmas table :straightface:

fresh as a daisy mate

Honestly, Marred was called Adumb for a reason. the guy is a lanky streak of piss. I was near him at a show in Germany In 09. He was repeatedly spinning round growling and scowling if anyone pushed. Told them he’s the number one fan blah blah His own brother was mortified by his antics.
Truly a sight to behold.

ordinary,i absolutely love being me,i wouldn't ever dream of being anyone else and iv never once cried to admin,wouldnt even know how to go about it.

Yes and you have Skinny surface and Trill.
That’s going to be one cheerful Christmas table :straightface:

I think you've just described the Muppet Show 2019 Christmas Special, if yu incude Benny the Bitch on drums...

I didn’t know Nigel Farage played guitar.

cool ! :rock::guitar:

Back
Top Bottom