Las Vegas, NV - House of Blues (July 26, 2024) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Bigmouth Strikes Again / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I Wish You Lonely / Ganglord / How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel? / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Like You / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Half A Person / Let Me Kiss You / Girlfriend In A Coma / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Amsden.

• Photos posted by brody (3 total)

26692-b12c323704a84a1b146086bd255b9321.jpg
  • [Morrissey Central] "LAS VEGAS, JULY 26" (July 27, 2024)

Last edited:
There are several more from Mitch Wight, but I didn’t post them all because I already posted footage of those particular songs shot by Sophie Williams’s angle.

Still lots of room for improvement, but it should be hard to shit all over a setlist that includes this many changes.

we have got to the stage where no matter what he plays it is classed as a shit setlist,a missed opportunity,must do better.
if he cancels hes an asshole,if he turns up hes an asshole,geez a break.

There are several more from Mitch Wight, but I didn’t post them all because I already posted footage of those particular songs shot by Sophie Williams’s angle.
thanks for your efforts lighthouse.

Not a bad set list but why does he forever have to play ganglord and Munich air disaster? He knows very well that nobody is going to the concert thinking, "I hope he's going to play ganglord and/or Munich air disaster!" I think he just does it to be perverse.

we have got to the stage where no matter what he plays it is classed as a shit setlist,a missed opportunity,must do better.
if he cancels hes an asshole,if he turns up hes an asshole,geez a break.
He can keep doing this and he can expect to lose more fans and be considered not worth dealing with by record companies. The choice is his. If fans are not pleased, they won't spend time or money on him.

He can keep doing this and he can expect to lose more fans and be considered not worth dealing with by record companies. The choice is his. If fans are not pleased, they won't spend time or money on him.
its you thats not pleased,the only people that matter are the ones who paid their hard earned money to buy a ticket,you have posted about 15 times and nearly everyone is negative.

its you thats not pleased,the only people that matter are the ones who paid their hard earned money to buy a ticket,you have posted about 15 times and nearly everyone is negative.
No, it's not just me. People who spent their money for this are also not pleased. People did not even try to go because they knew he would pull this lazy shit and they are over it.

I can only imagine that those moaning about this setlist will moan about any setlist that they haven’t personally curated.

That band, however, are just not very good. Some of you are clamouring for two albums worth of unreleased music from this lot?

I can only imagine that those moaning about this setlist will moan about any setlist that they haven’t personally curated.

That band, however, are just not very good. Some of you are clamouring for two albums worth of unreleased music from this lot?
Not true. I have praised shows I attended and I did not personally curate the list even tho I was asked to.
Agree the band are not good, but I do not think this band played on either new album, I could be wrong.

I would listen to his voice with no band at all.

The guitarist Carmen isn’t too grounded but it was first time playing together with Walker brothers back.
They just need to get sea legs
I thought rhythm section sounded great - energetic and dynamic
Mos vocals strong except on please

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom