Morrissey Central “26 JULY WORLDWIDE RELEASE” (July 3, 2024)

IMG_9980.jpeg

IMG_9981.jpeg

CD, BLACK VINYL, ORANGE VINYL

I am still perplexed by the choice of photo for the cover. Anyone else? Why not a shot from the era of the concert? I love that era Moz and the band was tops! I love this recording and I still cannot speak French. I am very lazy.

Linder made a lot of live photos of him around that time, just think about the photo on the sleeve of YA and another one for the Fatty ep. Surely she must have other pictures of him that have never been shared?
This cover photo is so bad and so out of date with the recording that I just cant get past it. I mean, I still ordered the record and I still cannot speak French. But, anyway.

This cover photo is so bad and so out of date with the recording that I just cant get past it. I mean, I still ordered the record and I still cannot speak French. But, anyway.

We need a list of all the instances where this has happened now. @Famous when dead , want to compile a list?

It started with Greatest Hits and its associated singles, right?

I am glad this is being rereleased. It's not the release that I was hoping for, of course. I think it's fair to change the cover on a re-issue but I'm not OK with a live album having a picture not from that tour or era. It makes no sense.

BOT news please.
BOT is a known commodity. What are you hoping for? Are you thinking that the few songs that were not played in concert are the best ones? Just use common sense, he presented his "best" material already and it wasn't very good. Wouldn't you rather that he recorded new songs with the hope that he comes up with some decent material? Common sense part II: if BOT was any good and money could be made, it would have found some way to be released. Move the f*** on.

If I'm re-releasing a LP, I'm putting whatever pic I want . Especially years later. If you want pics to match the era or venue, there are plenty of pics out there on social media or hell this site has them. I love the cover, I love that it's remastered, I love the orange bio vinyl, and I love that there is a new edition to MOZ Discography. Thank you Morrissey see you in Vegas, where with a little luck, I can purchase the black signed vinyl . 3 freaking weeks

Explain to fans in Brazil that he has nothing to do with the lack of money refund for the tickets he canceled
I thought and refuse to believe that Morrissey is a cold and indifferent person. Give explanations Moz, there are many more people upset by your action,.. Better said your non-reaction than for the money itself. Reacting: what's wrong with you? It's horrible to leave your fans who supported you in the worst of times. Or do you no longer remember

Explain to fans in Brazil that he has nothing to do with the lack of money refund for the tickets he canceled
I thought and refuse to believe that Morrissey is a cold and indifferent person. Give explanations Moz, there are many more people upset by your action,.. Better said your non-reaction than for the money itself. Reacting: what's wrong with you? It's horrible to leave your fans who supported you in the worst of times. Or do you no longer remember
Keep going, he apparently yields after the millionth request—and you’re nearly there.

Back
Top Bottom