Inside information on Moz, Marr & management

he dead

I can't think of more than one realistic candidate.

Ancient Catholic ignoramus here—who knows almost nothing of 21st century music—would like to ask whom people think this is.

I've seen Brandon Flowers, Alex Turner and Ian McCulloch mentioned. Hardly know who they are. Any other candidates?

Just curious what people now think after @Odbmke opened all this out a few weeks back. And I'm grateful @Odbmke … thank you.

I understand you don't want to be specific. But I am just curious what more informed minds than my own may think of this "one realistic candidate" ? . .

I've not read List but the terrible reviews - fair or not - likely didn't help sell the book.
It was ok, it kept my interest and I read through it pretty quick. I read it shortly after reading Autobiography. I've read far worse books, ones I couldn't even make it through because of boredom.
I personally don't get why it gets so much guff.
To each their own, as always.

It surely can't be any worse than some of the bestsellers I stupidly bought; one number-1 novel actually ended with the hero practically folding the airplane terrorist into the shape of a swastika, while dazzling fellow passengers with something literally like the following speech:

"Wherever liberty is threatened, I will be there. Wherever peaceful citizens are at risk, I will take a stand. Wherever supermarkets stop selling curry-flavoured beans, I will make my own" etc etc. Okay, so I made that last sentence up, but it was teeth-grindingly terrible anyway and almost made me want to free the terrorist. And that writer somehow went on to be a top tv show producer...

It surely can't be any worse than some of the bestsellers I stupidly bought; one number-1 novel actually ended with the hero practically folding the airplane terrorist into the shape of a swastika, while dazzling fellow passengers with something literally like the following speech:

"Wherever liberty is threatened, I will be there. Wherever peaceful citizens are at risk, I will take a stand. Wherever supermarkets stop selling curry-flavoured beans, I will make my own" etc etc. Okay, so I made that last sentence up, but it was teeth-grindingly terrible anyway and almost made me want to free the terrorist. And that writer somehow went on to be a top tv show producer...
Goes to show.. media uproar and hype are mostly bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom