Infowars / Paul Joseph Watson "Morrissey: Diversity is Conformity" (November 30, 2022)

You'll have to forgive my naivety, but I believe Watson publishes via "Summit News" and was picked up & shared by Infowars too - it's basically exactly the same post on both sites (can't pinpoint which posted first). Anyone with clearer (fully demonstrable) information about how close this person is to AJ - feel free to add in.
I say naive personally as I don't give this type of thing any importance or energy whatsoever. Most people reading it, when returning to the real world later, probably won't either. Impassioned blocks of text from either "side" seldom stops the world turning.
Regards,
FWD.

It's ok - there's nothing to argue about.

Central will continue to post far right videos.

Morrissey might keep his deal - but it'll be a limited budget with no promotion & at his age it probably won't change.

Hopefully he leaves his money to a cat home & his archive to a curator.

Oh, come on - even you can see that most of them hated him before 2017 & pay no attention to him when they don't have something they can use.

There's a handful of far right fans - they wouldn't keep his career going.
They exploit all kinds of people for their 'info' ends. Not just Morrissey, but best not encouraged, regardless of Oscar Wilde's views about being talked about.

I thought Paul Joseph Watson had been shot up the ass and died soon after on the motorway? What?

It's ok - there's nothing to argue about.

Central will continue to post far right videos.

Morrissey might keep his deal - but it'll be a limited budget with no promotion & at his age it probably won't change.

Hopefully he leaves his money to a cat home & his archive to a curator.
Oh, I wouldn't despair just yet, Karen. Most ordinary / everyday people don't care about all this right wing / left wing bull shit. They just want people to have an opinion and say something interesting - and Moz can certainly do that. And they don't want to be told what views or opinions are 'acceptable' by others - and certainly not by mega-corporations like Facebook. People want and are able to think for themselves and most people are pretty good at telling when someone is talking sense or nonsense. Most mainstream channels when it comes to politics are so dull these days and send people to sleep - because, ironically, absolutely no diversity of opinion or point of view is allowed. Question Time in the UK, for example, is an absolute bore because everyone on it has pretty much the same opinion on everything. Diversity = conformity.

Oh, I wouldn't despair just yet, Karen. Most ordinary / everyday people don't care about all this right wing / left wing bull shit. They just want people to have an opinion and say something interesting - and Moz can certainly do that. And they don't want to be told what views or opinions are 'acceptable' by others - and certainly not by mega-corporations like Facebook. People want and are able to think for themselves and most people are pretty good at telling when someone is talking sense or nonsense. Most mainstream channels when it comes to politics are so dull these days and send people to sleep - because, ironically, absolutely no diversity of opinion or point of view is allowed. Question Time in the UK, for example, is an absolute bore because everyone on it has pretty much the same opinion on everything. Diversity = conformity.
He's going to get worse and you will eventually eat your words.

His inner circle pushes that crap video on instagram - "link in bio"-look M, Sam and Fiona made it in another video !!!!
Why is this white boomer grandpa talk about diversity sooo important to talk about and push it? Is that really an issue we need to be told about by an old privileged white British guy in his 60ies? I think not unless you deliberately want to flirt with the right-wing. Take your free speech and live with it being crap.

No. For everything wrong with La Dodwell, she is light years a better person than Paul Joseph Watson.

A better person? Do you know them both personally? Sure PJW blotted his copybook with wackjob Alex Jones but most of what he says is common sense these days...there's no lizard kings taking over the world.

Last edited:
A better person? Do you know them both personally? Sure PJW blotted his copybook with wackjob Alex Jones but most of what he says is common sense these days...there's no lizard kings taking over the world.

No, I don’t know them personally. Unlike Dirk Blaggard, I have never come across either one in a pub. And I don’t know if any rough trade strangers flail around Watson’s chambers. What I do know is that Dodwell professes to be vegan, and that Watson is on record as mocking vegans. You’d think that would be sufficient for Morrissey; it certainly is for me.

You can also glean it from their presentation. Dodwell is calm and politely-spoken; Watson is brusque and bristling with impotent rage. My YouTube algorithm coughed up this amusing little piece.

More of the food chain:

Screenshot_20221201-235444.png

You'll have to forgive my naivety, but I believe Watson publishes via "Summit News" and was picked up & shared by Infowars too - it's basically exactly the same post on both sites (can't pinpoint which posted first). Anyone with clearer (fully demonstrable) information about how close this person is to AJ - feel free to add in.
I say naive personally as I don't give this type of thing any importance or energy whatsoever. Most people reading it, when returning to the real world later, probably won't either. Impassioned blocks of text from either "side" seldom stops the world turning.
Regards,
FWD.
He used to work for Alex Jones' site Infowars, as an editor, I think editor at large. Jones filed for bankruptcy protection over the summer after losing some lawsuits and being heavily fined for damages, I am not sure how that affected his media company.
Edit- Still does work for Alex Jones, media company still functioning, incl Infowars

Last edited:
It feels like Sam/Morrissey never stop to consider what they are linking themselves to, totally f***ing bizarre. Only this week he was moaning about how it’s everyone else’s fault that everyone’s against him.

It feels like Sam/Morrissey never stop to consider what they are linking themselves to, totally f***ing bizarre. Only this week he was moaning about how it’s everyone else’s fault that everyone’s against him.
This! It just seems at best clumsy, criminally thoughtless and self sabotaging to have even the faintest association wtih Alex Jones when you have just released a song about teenagers killed in a massacre.......This was a golden opportunity for SER to not post something that would be co opted by racists (even though what M was saying was about culture rather than race) and he threw it away.

This was a golden opportunity for SER to not post something that would be co opted by racists (even though what M was saying was about culture rather than race) and he threw it away.
It's really fascinating, how the people who don't want to see any flirtation with the right in Morrissey's 17/18 pronouncements, now completely fail to mention, that he makes the same statement he made in the 2017 Spiegel interview. He just replaces "difficult" words like "immigrants and rapists" with "diversity." Even he learns something from the mistakes he made. Why are we Europeans losing our cultural identity? Because of immigrants or because of diversity? Or do both belong together in his mind?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom