Poll What Johnny and Steven should do next

• Thread starter Thread starter FactChecker
  • Start date Start date

If Johnny and Steve were to suddenly patch things up and agree to ONE thing to do, what should it be

• New tour of old material

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • New album of new material

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • New compilation of previously unavailable - early demos, unreleased unused tracks etc

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • A picture book in which they both pick photos and write about what it all meant

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Joint-approved screenplay written by David Quantick of the true story of their lives

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Yup, took me by surprise too. My actual options are:

* Make sure the cat's out for the night
* Scratch my bum, or
* Wait forlornly by the phone
Steve GIF by BabylonBee

Is this going to be a poll too? I'm choosing the third one since you're probably already doing that ;). Being on Moz-solo and all. Unless you're on your PC, then the second one will be appropriate.

And now? If Morrissey signs the document of joint ownership now, and they regain control of The Smiths battleship... perhaps 'peace' is too strong, but certainly a ceasefire. That would be nice.
Too nice for the Morrissey of 2024. Where's the drama?

Too nice for the Morrissey of 2024. Where's the drama?
Always in the shadows, somewhere. I just don't want it to involve these two anymore. I'd suggest that Moz get his next drama fix by turning his invective towards the 'managers' or whoever it was that didn't properly inform him of the facts, and led him into this mess.

Always in the shadows, somewhere. I just don't want it to involve these two anymore. I'd suggest that Moz get his next drama fix by turning his invective towards the 'managers' or whoever it was that didn't properly inform him of the facts, and led him into this mess.
I don't know at the end of the day, it's probably all on Moz. Can't you just imagine his people pulling their hair out trying to get in touch with him about urgent matters and time-sensitive deadlines, and Morrissey totally MIA?

I don't know at the end of the day, it's probably all on Moz. Can't you just imagine his people pulling their hair out trying to get in touch with him about urgent matters and time-sensitive deadlines, and Morrissey totally MIA?
In some ways, yeah. But he does seem very 'selective' about when he goes MIA, to say the least. Present enough to cobble together some crap artwork for 'new' compilations, not present enough to read extremely important legal documents? Doesn't add up. And he tried to pull that excuse with the old Joyce court case, 'didn't get the papers'. Sometimes I don't believe that he's ever MIA, sometimes I do and then my mind wonders if he's got some version of Eugene Landy in the shadows.

Back
Top Bottom