Morrissey Central "VAPE? Nope. PEN? Yep." (January 15, 2024)

VAPE? Nope. PEN? Yep.

775ef22a5d9b754ea47f1299e755e3ceab89935e.png

Related item:

With posts replying to us like this, I can't help but giggle imagining Morrissey spending his afternoons scrolling through Morrissey-solo, secretly reading all our comments and thinking, "Look at all these silly wallies talking about my bloody red pen !" :lbf:

Any sensible child will know that Morrissey doesn't vape. If Moz ever reads Moz Solo I hope he realises he has many decent fans who only wish him the best. I was walking my dog earlier and listened to a load of his solo songs - one killer track after another. I love The Smiths but I'll always naturally veer to his solo work.

Looking at that pic it just popped into my head that my hands look exactly like that. Particularly the right one. Just thought I'd mention it...

Do you ever wonder if he's one of the posters? Or one of the Anons who does a driveby really angry post when M is criticized?
iv told you before,look for the clues,they are right in front of you.

Of course Morrissey (or any-f***in-one who is in charge of Central) doesn't visit this site :D. And of course he deosn't lie about this :D
You forget Central's posts go out on various lists, facebook, twitter etc where similar reactions probably appear, to provoke confirmations like this.

Morrissey-Penis-Mighter-Than-The-Sword-Band-T-Shirt-dp.jpg

Last edited:
Any sensible child will know that Morrissey doesn't vape. If Moz ever reads Moz Solo I hope he realises he has many decent fans who only wish him the best. I was walking my dog earlier and listened to a load of his solo songs - one killer track after another. I love The Smiths but I'll always naturally veer to his solo work.
True. If you are reading this Morrissey - please self release your last 2 recordings.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom