Morrissey attends Dana Gillespie And The London Blues Band at Crawdaddy Club, Richmond (May 10, 2024)

FB_IMG_1715537734646.jpg

20240512_191304.png

d58027c921ddb58fd1524feab3a614e0.jpeg

Image & information courtesy of Michiyo via X.
FWD.

Last edited:
Further to previous recent sighting.
Believed to have attended:

d58027c921ddb58fd1524feab3a614e0.jpeg

Michiyo posted this thread describing the meeting with Morrissey. It's quite long so I've not read all of it, and the translation is a little bit off, but apparently Morrissey and Dana were doing a photoshoot.

Michiyo posted this thread describing the meeting with Morrissey. It's quite long so I've not read all of it, and the translation is a little bit off, but apparently Morrissey and Dana were doing a photoshoot.

Thank you,
Full image source:

Weird looking club, I must say. They sound good though, keyboardist rocks. Would be a great opening act for M.

Great to see this, Morrissey so handsome. What excitement for the lucky Japanese lady. I'm glad to hear that Morrissey has met Dana - she seems wunderbar.

Yes, that’s what I was thinking. But strange to cut her off then.
It’s the fan.
‘It was a special, one-of-a-kind photo of me with my arm around Morrissey and leaning against him... (I made a funny face though lol).

You can read the whole story about their encounter on the X profile above, translated by X. It’s quite entertaining. A series of about 10 posts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom