Morrissey Central "CANCEL VULTURES" (February 7, 2022)

CANCEL VULTURES

King-Jr-Quotes-7_olpiud.jpeg

Same YT channel as previous post.
Description says:
"Supporters of the truckers convoy joining the protest on horseback in Ottawa. The city is electric right now."
Regards,
FWD.

Media item:

Last edited:
Perhaps someone with better hearing can tell me what they hear at 0:17 of the video.
My ears hear what they want and are unreliable.

Ps. We should all be allowed choice. There is nothing more inhumane than forcing your will on others.
i can tell you, i speak canadian!! that would be a "yippie yi yo we want freedom" (rough translation).

hopefully the racism and transphobia inherent in that statement doesnt offend any listeners!!

I wonder how many of those cowboys herd and brand cattle, own dairy farms, hunt for pleasure etc.?
Throw a fox in amongst all those horses and I doubt he’d be so quick to support them.

Much as I still like Morrissey’s music, I am not inclined to align myself politically with grown men living some sort of collective John Wayne fantasy. But I’ve always been a maverick…
Is it a c
Oi 'thing hard about your answer. better yet lets consult FC.
:crazy:

WTF is wrong with you nutters who think they know Moz or what he wants??:censored:

are all having mass hallucinations together?:hammer:
Welcome to the solo communist party

a lot of people around here just own horses. my dads girlfriend owned a stable and she did nothing but offer trail rides.
I live in a border state and have driven up a few times. It's all pasture and cows and horses, really beautiful.

Uh Moz stop getting into where you are not called, concentrate on the music and on the new album make it come out at once !!! These junk politics stuff!! These posts feed those who hate you, they don't serve you, they don't serve you they don't serve you, I miss Moz passionate and talented singer, I miss my special singer! He's gone?????

Wars of the future (and maybe the present) will be fought with designer viruses and biological weapons. It looks like half the population will be preconditioned to side with the enemy by being spreaders who oppose all mitigation measures, for freedom. How dumb and unimaginitive are you Moz? Same to the rest of you...

Wars of the future (and maybe the present) will be fought with designer viruses and biological weapons. It looks like half the population will be preconditioned to side with the enemy by being spreaders who oppose all mitigation measures, for freedom. How dumb and unimaginitive are you Moz? Same to the rest of you...
When will you people understand you can spread it if you have been vaccinated? It is not a mitigation measure. Why are you so fking stupid and brainwashed?

When will you people understand you can spread it if you have been vaccinated? It is not a mitigation measure.
You can catch it but the vaccination helps you to not get as sick and end up in the hospital. That’s why a vast majority of those in the hospital with Covid are unvaccinated. If you are vaccinated, you are not as sick as long as the unvaccinated, this cuts down on transmission.

You can catch it but the vaccination helps you to not get as sick and end up in the hospital. That’s why a vast majority of those in the hospital with Covid are unvaccinated. If you are vaccinated, you are not as sick as long as the unvaccinated, this cuts down on transmission.
That's not true, it does not stop transmission. I am not going to argue this.

It doesn't stop transmission in people who contract the virus, but it reduces the number of people who contract the virus. If you don't contract it, you can't transmit it.

Straw-man. The person you quoted did not say the vaccinations "stop" transmission of C19. S/he said - correctly - that the vaccines cut down on rates of transmission.

Research shows that transmission is reduced in the vaccinated population by between 38% and 49%.

Canada, is becoming like China and North Korea, this man fears.
@NoTrucks_NoFood: Organizer of Freedom Convoy is expecting 1800-3000 Riot Police to enter Ottawa and begin kettling protestors. Cell phone services will be shut down throughout the city to stop videos of the operation from leaking to the public.
#TruckersForFreedom2022
#FreedomConvoy2022
Shared via TweetCaster

If they do shut down the phone signals, presumably the virus will disappear anyway.

What really gets me is the King quote. This shows how utterly tone deaf the mozzer is!

"In '68 my father was one of the most hated men in America, and now he's one of the most loved men in the world," she said. "So much so that people do take liberties and kind of take different quotes to fit their situation, and nothing is more frustrating for me than that." --Berenice King, daughter of Martin Luther King.

Moz also uses images of James Baldwin to promote himself, so now he's used two beloved deceased
black celebrities in unethical ways and he doesn't even see how offensive that is. Unreal...

That's what you think
Skinny, turn it in. We know you like to put it out there that you’re an In-The-Know type but, you’re actually not. You’re not known, other than as a nuisance who pesters radio stations as a super fan (pretty much similar to that Felton one) as it’s your voice & option that matters and needs to be heard; and you’re the phantom of all knowledge. No one close to M would tell a goon like you anything, So here. Why not crack and do another T-shirt. Maybe you could pretend to know Simon Goddard and ask him to use his illustration for the T-shirt 🤣🤣:crazy::confused::confused:

Back
Top Bottom