Binyamina-Giv'at Ada - Zappa Amphi Shuni (July 2, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Notre-Dame (live debut) / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Hagit Yaron FB.

Last edited:
:lbf: :lbf: :lbf: :lbf: :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

Screenshot 2023-07-03 5.26.19 AM.png

Again, if a post about Morrissey gets 500K views it is a remarkable thing.

Not saying it was good or bad, just read again if it is not clear to you.

Are you mad, a post about Morrissey by an alt right activist is not a remarkable thing, its the last thing he needs when he's trying to get his music released.

Are you mad, a post about Morrissey by an alt right activist is not a remarkable thing, its the last thing he needs when he's trying to get his music released.
Again read my message, I don’t know this guy.
What is remarkable about this tweet is that it got half a million views and that it misspelled Morrissey.

That’s all I said. Can you read?

Again read my message, I don’t know this guy.
What is remarkable about this tweet is that it got half a million views and that it misspelled Morrissey.

That’s all I said. Can you read?

And I repeat, are you mad, that's half a million views by people who follow that arsehole.

I predict even FiDo will give up defending Mozza at this rate. Everyone has limits surely

So why paste a post by one, were you too eager to try and find some positivity out of this utter shit show.
There are others posting the Vance-tweets.
Have a go at them, too?

Just pointing out that this song gets a lot of attention at the moment. Nothing more to it.

Have a go at them, too?

Just pointing out that this song gets a lot of attention at the moment. Nothing more to it.

Others are posting the Vance tweets as a negative, you posted the Poso's as a positive - big difference.

Others are posting the Vance tweets as a negative, you posted the Poso's as a positive - big difference.
Again, poor reading skills. There was nothing positive in my post. I just pointed out the high number of views and the misspelling of Morrissey’s name.

Have a go at them, too?

What you are too daft to realize is that is not a good thing and is going to be even more damaging than the things he's already done. You do not know who these people are but his assimilation into the alt right can be considered complete now. There is no getting out of it now, there's been no misunderstanding, everyone heard and saw him.

Musically, Notre-Dame sounds fantastic; as does all I’ve heard from the newest new album: The tone seems to be a hybrid of The Wall and Off the Wall. How great is that?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom