"Thank you New York!!" - Morrissey - @officialmoz / Twitter; all 7 shows "sold out instantly"

20190308_224845.jpg
IMG_20190308_225007.jpg
IMG_20190308_225013.jpg
IMG_20190308_225015.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 11:

Link with similar photos posted by Thewlis:

MORRISSEY ON BROADWAY - Morrissey Central
March 9, 2019

All 7 shows for Morrissey on Broadway went on sale yesterday morning and sold out instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump is finished. He self-detonated. He's haemorrhaging support. When he's even managing to lose Fox News conservatives like Lou Dobbs then you know his presidency is in the doldrums. Back in August 2016 on this website I predicted his victory. His campaign was edgy, thanks in no small part to his supporters online and the memes and videos they were creating. It had energy. It's the total opposite of that now. He's worse than Jeb. All the harsher because of the scale of the betrayal from Trump to his supporters. His dissident right-wing base from 2016 now are throwing their support behind the Democrat Andrew Yang. The memes are already beginning. Trump's 2020 campaign will have little energy as a result, there will be very few content creators putting in 100s of hours of work to try to get him re-elected. Why would they? He did this to himself. His re-election campaign will be about as inspiring as McCain in 2008 or Romney in 2012.

So like I predicted his victory in 2016, I'm now predicting that he will lose in 2020. I'm convinced enough to put money on it, and hopefully I'll make a killing just like Jimmy the Greek did when he bet on Truman in '48.

P.S. Omar and MSM bogeyman Duke are both correct on the topic of Israel. Omar recently came out and called Obama a "smiling murderer", for which she was also correct. She's a Somali refugee and Somalia was one of the eight countries that Obama dropped bombs on, so she knows what she's talking about.

And Florida is nearly unreachable for Republicans demographically. Once it's gone, it's gone. Replace a people and the new majority group won't vote the same way as the old majority group did; is that shocking for some reason? Democrats already know this which is why they won't budge on wall funding. They'll keep letting people pour into the country to the point where the US will become a one party state. Republican Presidents will be a thing of the past the way things stand, the party will just start adopting more Democrat policies in an attempt to survive. Conservatives love losing, they're used to it. So when they had control of the house and senate 2016-2018 they didn't know what to do with it. Now it's gone forever.

Elections in a multi-racial country are a racial head-count. Policies matter less and less and people vote with their own group. The demographics will have shifted again even in the four years between 2016-2020 in key states like Florida and Texas. Coupled with the fact that Trump betrayed a significant share of his white base, instead spending his time shilling for Israel and bragging about black unemployment figures, he can kiss goodbye to a 2020 re-election. Try not to be too surprised when that happens, I know you don't seem to absorb new information very well, which is why you haven't displayed any evolution in your views since 2016. Clinging to 2016 like a comfort blanket. Those days are gone and they're not coming back.

There are some parts of this I don't necessarily disagree with, other parts I do.

Trump is finished. He self-detonated. He's haemorrhaging support. When he's even managing to lose Fox News conservatives like Lou Dobbs then you know his presidency is in the doldrums. Back in August 2016 on this website I predicted his victory. His campaign was edgy, thanks in no small part to his supporters online and the memes and videos they were creating. It had energy. It's the total opposite of that now. He's worse than Jeb. All the harsher because of the scale of the betrayal from Trump to his supporters. His dissident right-wing base from 2016 now are throwing their support behind the Democrat Andrew Yang. The memes are already beginning. Trump's 2020 campaign will have little energy as a result, there will be very few content creators putting in 100s of hours of work to try to get him re-elected. Why would they? He did this to himself. His re-election campaign will be about as inspiring as McCain in 2008 or Romney in 2012.

So like I predicted his victory in 2016, I'm now predicting that he will lose in 2020. I'm convinced enough to put money on it, and hopefully I'll make a killing just like Jimmy the Greek did when he bet on Truman in '48.

P.S. Omar and MSM bogeyman Duke are both correct on the topic of Israel. Omar recently came out and called Obama a "smiling murderer", for which she was also correct. She's a Somali refugee and Somalia was one of the eight countries that Obama dropped bombs on, so she knows what she's talking about.

And Florida is nearly unreachable for Republicans demographically. Once it's gone, it's gone. Replace a people and the new majority group won't vote the same way as the old majority group did; is that shocking for some reason? Democrats already know this which is why they won't budge on wall funding. They'll keep letting people pour into the country to the point where the US will become a one party state. Republican Presidents will be a thing of the past the way things stand, the party will just start adopting more Democrat policies in an attempt to survive. Conservatives love losing, they're used to it. So when they had control of the house and senate 2016-2018 they didn't know what to do with it. Now it's gone forever.

Elections in a multi-racial country are a racial head-count. Policies matter less and less and people vote with their own group. The demographics will have shifted again even in the four years between 2016-2020 in key states like Florida and Texas. Coupled with the fact that Trump betrayed a significant share of his white base, instead spending his time shilling for Israel and bragging about black unemployment figures, he can kiss goodbye to a 2020 re-election. Try not to be too surprised when that happens, I know you don't seem to absorb new information very well, which is why you haven't displayed any evolution in your views since 2016. Clinging to 2016 like a comfort blanket. Those days are gone and they're not coming back.

Oy :rolleyes: elections in a multi racial country are a racial head count.:crazy:
You predicted in 2016 and now you are predicting 2020?o_O
:lbf:

Morrissey seems to be sooooo commercial now. I am not saying it is wrong or bad, just it is not sth I liked him for. Well I would not be surprised if golden circle zone or golden circle early entrance appear on his shows...

I've added it to the main page article. Whenever someone asks why something isn't on the main page I ask how is it supposed to if I don't know about about it and no one posted on the site?
You’re not actively looking yourself then? Or your moderators? And this wasn’t so hard to find.
But thanks for adding :thumb:

You’re not actively looking yourself then? Or your moderators? And this wasn’t so hard to find.
But thanks for adding :thumb:

Has it ever crossed your mind that they may have day jobs. You may want to be a bit more considered as I’m sure you would be pissed off if David took the site down.

Has it ever crossed your mind that they may have day jobs. You may want to be a bit more considered as I’m sure you would be pissed off if David took the site down.

:rolleyes:
dont get so hysterical FFS:drama:

If by "sold out" you mean "most of the tickets have been sold"...then yeah...he sold out 7 shows...I guess math isn't a strong suit for Morrissey or any of his pathetic drones who come on here and act like this washed up twat is actually doing anything relevant anymore...Johnny is farrrrrrrrrrrrrr better at this stage of his life than Mr Has Sucked Since the 90's..'which is where many of you douchebags are stuck...though I do envy the fact that you all still get to have your mums make food for you and clean your rooms while you toil away at the record and/or comic book store...

Let’s clear this up right now.

NYC has f***-ALL to do with those banners and billboards. The space was for sale. It was purchased by Morrissey’s record/touring company and paid for by the people who paid $400 @ presale to see his 70 minute karaoke review.

He thanked New York, rather than his fans - the ones who foot the bill for his nonsense.

You either get it, or you don’t.
His shows in New York have sold out.
Presumably bought by mainly people in New York or its vicinity.
Hence he thanked New York
You either want to get it or you don't.

If by "sold out" you mean "most of the tickets have been sold"...then yeah...he sold out 7 shows...I guess math isn't a strong suit for Morrissey or any of his pathetic drones who come on here and act like this washed up twat is actually doing anything relevant anymore...Johnny is farrrrrrrrrrrrrr better at this stage of his life than Mr Has Sucked Since the 90's..'which is where many of you douchebags are stuck...though I do envy the fact that you all still get to have your mums make food for you and clean your rooms while you toil away at the record and/or comic book store...

FFS :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: at a good stage?:crazy:
hes desperate to rubber off some of the Moz fans
who were sold out of getting Broadway tix.o_O

if they were unable to get Moz tix hes practically begging them
to bus themselves the closest tiny gig. Poor brokedown twat.:lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom