"Thank you New York!!" - Morrissey - @officialmoz / Twitter; all 7 shows "sold out instantly"

20190308_224845.jpg
IMG_20190308_225007.jpg
IMG_20190308_225013.jpg
IMG_20190308_225015.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 11:

Link with similar photos posted by Thewlis:

MORRISSEY ON BROADWAY - Morrissey Central
March 9, 2019

All 7 shows for Morrissey on Broadway went on sale yesterday morning and sold out instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes no sense alongside your maronic right wing posts (yawn) how is it a secret if you know about it knuckle scraper??

I believe in solidarity not individualism. I also believe in the preservation of cultures, so right wing is an erroneous way to describe any one of my posts.

The Right is Money, Big Business, Exploitation, Zionism... etc...

If you could formulate a single abstract thought without reverting to crude cartoon stereotyping, then perhaps you could fractionally redeem your IQ from the far left hand side of the bell curve. But I don't hold much hope.

I understand Morrissey. I relate to his so-called problematic quotes. I understand where he's coming from, whereas so many others are in a state of dismay every time he opens his mouth these days. These people are intellectually lost and still living in a world the mass media elite has created and scripted for them.

Let me help him out with the true reply

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR MONEY, NEW YORK"
But we knew in 1999. We really did. But the music withdstands. And that’s good enough. Surely no one wants anymore, than that?

He came out in support of Anne Marie Waters and Tommy Robinson! Far worse than anyone you mentioned. He’s done here. Yes, of course he has made plenty of stupid comments over the years, but all of those comments he made last year were different and took a far more sinister turn. In the current political climate (Brexit, the refugee crisis, etc), telling people to support a far-right, anti-immigration, fascist political organisation was probably the stupidest thing he ever did. These people are the worst of the worst. So yeah, f*** Morrissey.
please come back when you can contribute.

I mentioned on here the other day that Moz secretly likes Trump...

Morrissey has said repeatedly that he doesn't like Trump. Perhaps it is the influence of his best pal Jesse, who is very outspoken about his dislike of Trump. Well, I respect Jesse for speaking out.
I can see your point though. I am personally more inclined to believe that Morrissey (secretly) likes some people that have been influential on Trump's thinking, like Steve Bannon. Which is just as bad.

Maybe he is a fan of Trumps after all, as he (or Sam) seems to enjoy posting fake news. Why on earth would he post shit like this when it's untrue?
If it's fake news you're after CNN is the place to go, that dump pumps it out 24/7.

Morrissey has said repeatedly that he doesn't like Trump. Perhaps it is the influence of his best pal Jesse, who is very outspoken about his dislike of Trump. Well, I respect Jesse for speaking out.
I can see your point though. I am personally more inclined to believe that Morrissey (secretly) likes some people that have been influential on Trump's thinking, like Steve Bannon. Which is just as bad.
Over many years Moz said he hated the Royal family. Then in a recent interview he seemed to have somewhat warmed to them.

There's no way Moz is a Democrat - he hates identity politics and political correctness. And Trump is not your typical Republican. He is almost an underdog now after two years of full spectrum bullying by the press. And here in England we sympathise with underdogs...

For someone to currently proclaim they hate Trump is so cliched now... . I think Moz is aware of this.

Last edited:
Let’s clear this up right now.

NYC has f***-ALL to do with those banners and billboards. The space was for sale. It was purchased by Morrissey’s record/touring company and paid for by the people who paid $400 @ presale to see his 70 minute karaoke review.

He thanked New York, rather than his fans - the ones who foot the bill for his nonsense.

You either get it, or you don’t.

Over many years Moz said he hated the Royal family. Then in a recent interview he seemed to have somewhat warmed to them.

There's no way Moz is a Democrat - he hates identity politics and political correctness. And Trump is not your typical Republican. He is almost an underdog now after two years of full spectrum bullying by the press. And here in England we sympathise with underdogs...

For someone to proclaim they hate Trump now is awfully cliched... I think Moz is aware of this.
Loathing Donald Trump is NO way cliched.

It’s a sign of basic decency and fundamental cognition.

I reckon I always say that when The California Son runs for governor of California he will run as a Republican. It doesn't matter that he won't get the Mexican vote that everyone that doesn't live in California thinks he needs because Mexicans don't vote anyway mate in n nnn nnn nnn n din't n n n it.

Didn't 1 in 3 Mexicans vote for Trump? And didn't practically all Cuban Americans?

Not everyone listens or is interested in the hype.

Didn't 1 in 3 Mexicans vote for Trump? And didn't practically all Cuban Americans?

Apparently Trump's approval among African Americans has jumped to 36% (although you'd suspect like the last election it is probably a tick higher due to people not revealing the fact they support him in polls.) Do they know they've joined the KKK? :lbf:

No. They didn’t. You’re a f***ing clown. Keep it tuned to Fox News and Breitbart. It’s doing wonders for your ability to reason.

Doesn’t take ANY effort to glean facts from readily available stats.

...but you’d rather talk-shit. Another f***ing clown.

The current murderous white supremacist KKK consists of about 10 Zionist shills playing fancy dress and getting paid handsomely...

The current murderous white supremacist KKK consists of about 10 Zionist shills playing fancy dress and getting paid handsomely...

Interestingly KKK Grand Whizz, the dingbat David Duke has endorsed the comments of Ilhan 'may I introduce you to my brother/husband' Omar, I'm anxiously waiting for the MSM to ask Omar to condemn David Duke, so far..............................crickets.

I don't know what Moz said about the royal family recently.
But I seriously believe that the face of Trump alone turns Morrissey off.

There's no way Moz is a Democrat - he hates identity politics and political correctness. And Trump is not your typical Republican. He is almost an underdog now after two years of full spectrum bullying by the press. And here in England we sympathise with underdogs…

Well, you'll never hear me say that Moz is a Democrat because I don't believe that either. If Morrissey had the right to vote in the US, he would not exercise it (World peace is none of your business).

For someone to currently proclaim they hate Trump is so cliched now... . I think Moz is aware of this.
:)

Back
Top Bottom