Phoenix, AZ - Orpheum Theatre (May 10, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Once I Saw The River Clean / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / The Loop / I Know It's Over / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Irish Blood, English Heart / Rubber Ring / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm. Corrections by anonymous persons & FWD.

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm proud of Morrissey I'm going to sleep peacefully because Moz is fine I saw him re vital very well dressed and very nice. Moz thank you you have caressed my soul ,!!!!! Moz you realize how much we love you here in the solo?, we are many !!! it is important that you reflect that you are valuable very very valuable Morrissey ❤️ 🇦🇷 🇦🇷 🇦🇷 🇦🇷:tiphat::tiphat::yum::rofl::rofl::flowers:

I noticed his voice seemed a bit flat and lacking his normal energy most of the night. Hope he’s feeling well. Before the encore I think he says “Thank you for listening to my goat like voice”
It was “my don’t-like voice”

Veronica has a nice catchy chorus, but the verses just drag on and don’t say much - pressing top bells and sliding into pockets. Nice enough, but not This Charming Man or First of the Gang level as suggested in the SER interview.

Veronica has a nice catchy chorus, but the verses just drag on and don’t say much - pressing top bells and sliding into pockets. Nice enough, but not This Charming Man or First of the Gang level as suggested in the SER interview.

Veronica actually reminds me a of Marr's "Night and Day" - too bad they couldn't work on it together, they are on the same wavelength.

8 old Morrissey-songs
5 Smiths-songs
4 recent Morrissey-songs.

Perfect setlist!

Only for Cruel World get some Smiths-singles in.

One of the better setlists in years. The crowd was sparse, but I think ticket sales in Las Vegas and SLO should pick up on account of the nice mix of songs.

You are really so disgustingly vulgar, why don't you and Shazz go to off topic and talk dirty to each other, everyone was having fun and you naturally have to post your vile filth, it's never ending. Being a pervert is nothing to be proud of.
I agree 100%. He is filth. His comments cross the line so often, my guess is he spends many a nights alone, not because he is unloveable, but because he undesirable. Tonight’s thread is about Morrissey and a long-awaited concert and new song to hear, and he makes it about himself. The same way he posts that drivel that nobody wants to read.
He is a sad, sad pathetic excuse for a human life. My youngest, 15 years old, is more mature than his sorry a**.
I would block him, but I need fodder to teach my children how not to act in society.

Nice set list, he looks good as well. Veronica is ok but as someone else said, it’s not up there with TCM etc.

True to form, and always reliable to deliver….thank you FWD, Redacted and those others who brought much needed effort for our behalf on this thread.
Thank you for your efforts.
(Mozzer looks a bit thinner, in the face, arms and legs).
Glad to see our man up and living life and giving to his followers….onward and forward….

Be well all….

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Once I Saw The River Clean / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / The Loop / I Know It's Over / Have-A-Go Merchant / Rubber Ring / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan
(Little Man, What Now played - sequencing to follow)

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Looking good in proper trousers.

Missing some songs played on Setlist. He played Suedehead too. 3 songs from Viva Hate. Not one. Someone fall asleep or what? Giving out a free Morrissey record player too with any merchandise purchases. Excellent setlist. Best in years.

Nothing from WPINOYB and LIHS: what progress! Someone must have understood, that the back catalogue is much richer. Merchant & Friends: Alain's influence does assert itself somewhat. Veronica is definitely catchy. Judging from the videos, a good show I would definitely visit in Europe too.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom