Phoenix, AZ - Orpheum Theatre (May 10, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Disappointed / Knockabout World / Once I Saw The River Clean / Never Had No One Ever / Alma Matters / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / The Loop / I Know It's Over / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Irish Blood, English Heart / Rubber Ring / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm. Corrections by anonymous persons & FWD.

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
You keeping up Maradona 🥰🥰🥰
I follow Morrissey alone like no one else in the world!!! I never followed anyone!! Really!! I follow Moz because there is no artist who has impacted me like him, and I like several but he 1st Moz and then a singer of a band called Beirut, the singer is great! Moz should listen to him has a special voice

OI........

This a c*** Alert🕵🏽‍♀️🕵️‍♂️

BRUMMIE LAD.,,,
SKINNY BRAINS....

AND THE SEEN OFF BUTCHER
FROM THE CARLISLE LANDS....

Your all watching .... were even
Praying for this to be a fat flop🗑

Well choke on your Embassy
Number 4king 10s .....
Bunch of Bastards all.

VIVA MORRISSEY

THE ONE YOU ALL
LEFT BEHIND.......

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

damn so 16 songs?! seems kinda short, no?
Pros gone for a smoke at half time
And to sign autographs at the back door for Brummie boy and skinny ,
And no doubt on their knees still
Offering oral ...
The Butcher .... Well probs tucked up safely with a certain Vegan 😚😚

I need a "Wonderful Woman." Guys I loved the list of songs I made many that I hadn't heard and that I love Thank you dear Morrissey for making our lives happy with your voice!! I really enjoy it very much even though I can't see you in person Morrissey you are Light!! Viva Mozuchisss !!! My pichulfo never disappoints me. Moz you are very cute very very eh!!!

Pros gone for a smoke at half time
And to sign autographs at the back door for Brummie boy and skinny ,
And no doubt on their knees still
Offering oral ...
The Butcher .... Well probs tucked up safely with a certain Vegan 😚😚
You are really so disgustingly vulgar, why don't you and Shazz go to off topic and talk dirty to each other, everyone was having fun and you naturally have to post your vile filth, it's never ending. Being a pervert is nothing to be proud of.

I noticed his voice seemed a bit flat and lacking his normal energy most of the night. Hope he’s feeling well. Before the encore I think he says “Thank you for listening to my goat like voice”

I noticed his voice seemed a bit flat and lacking his normal energy most of the night. Hope he’s feeling well. Before the encore I think he says “Thank you for listening to my goat like voice”
He did seem a little off to me as well

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom