Official Charts: Rebels Without Applause enters download / singles sales chart at #73 & #87 (December 2, 2022)

Screenshot_20221203-150336~2.png

Screenshot_20221203-150048~2.png

'Skyrocketing'
Anyone have the Polish chart yet!?
There was no entry for it on the above sites midweek.
FWD.

at the Newark show i went to, to introduce RWA he quipped "this is a song from our last album, er, our lost album"

hopefully he/we will have an indication as to its release soon...
I'm curious about what's behind comments like that. Is it just sulking because the release date has (allegedly) slipped past February 2023? Is he genuinely worried that it won't come out for quite some time? The release of RWA seems to indicate there is motion.

Last edited:
I'm curious about what's behind comments like that. Is it just sulking because the release date has (allegedly) slipped past February 2023? Is he genuinely worried that it won't come out for quite some time? The release of RWA seems to indicate there is motion.

I’m speculating, with the signing of the contract, he may feel that he’s lost control with what happens to the record now.

I don't think we should overlook the chance that beating Brenda Lee in the Christmas charts wasn't a life-long aim for him....and he's finally done it!

Congratz Moz! :clapping:

No "Success" headline on Central yet? Maybe they're discussing constructively (both of them) if it was one indeed?

I’m speculating, with the signing of the contract, he may feel that he’s lost control with what happens to the record now.
Is there any proof that any sort of contract has been signed? He’s not even on the Artists page on their website. Even if there is a deal in place, it’s obviously not a priority for Capitol.

I do not think M will give too much of a shit .
As he won't consider it a proper single . He knows it was just dropped with no warning.
He will hope the drop and his gigs will help welcome in the lp and that's it I could'nt give a wank about chart placements apart from how it could effect future release's.. I wish the guy well though . He has helped a lot of people .

Is there any proof that any sort of contract has been signed? He’s not even on the Artists page on their website. Even if there is a deal in place, it’s obviously not a priority for Capitol.

yeah, guess we don’t really know. Agree, if signed, imagine what kind of promotion they’ll put behind BoT, nada. Why bother getting signed at all. Hope I’m wrong.

The real promotion needs to be done in january and february if that is indeed when the album comes out. Too early to judge now.

The real promotion needs to be done in january and february if that is indeed when the album comes out. Too early to judge now.

Agree. I’m just judging it by how much promotion they put behind RWA. Hope I’m wrong, and Capitol will do him right.

View attachment 86820
View attachment 86819
How reliable is that site? Spent the Day in Bed surely was spinned more than 32 times worldwide for an instance. I Know it’s Over isn’t even listed. Even though we know it was played on BBC Radio

Last edited:
How reliable is that site? Spent the Day in Bed surely was spinned more than 32 times worldwide for an instance. I Know it’s Over isn’t even listed. Even though we know it was played on BBC Radio
Good question. What do you think?

But by God Jose Feliciano is 70th before Morrissey????????!!!??

View attachment 86763

View attachment 86764

'Skyrocketing'
Anyone have the Polish chart yet!?
There was no entry for it on the above sites midweek.
FWD.
Skyrocketing :lbf::sweet:

I don't follow charts. Would someone be kind enough to tell me what is the significance of what I think is called the UK Record Store Charts? Suede's Autofiction debuted at number 1 on that chart. How does that compare to this aside from Autofiction is an entire physical album people bought and this is only a digital single? Thanks in advance!

I don't follow charts. Would someone be kind enough to tell me what is the significance of what I think is called the UK Record Store Charts? Suede's Autofiction debuted at number 1 on that chart. How does that compare to this aside from Autofiction is an entire physical album people bought and this is only a digital single? Thanks in advance!

Not sure but this is how the Official UK charts work.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom