Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

You are a clown 🤡...stop these ludicrously dipshit interactions with me to try and boost your profile- it's beyond tiresome...off to Off Topic you 🚶‍♂️ 🎠
as i said above,jilted john sang gordon is a moron,think that should be changed to your moniker,you will disappear in a week or two then appear in a years time like you did before.
your too predictable.

as i said above,jilted john sang gordon is a moron,think that should be changed to your moniker,you will disappear in a week or two then appear in a years time like you did before.
your too predictable.
...when I comment here you say I 'live here' but when I disappear for years you say that's also an issue?

You're a fcukin clown 🤡...get lost, you off-topic tosspot...Moderators..."the screens!"

#OffTopic

Oh, yes, this behavior is very indicative of someone concerned over the fleeting chance to “make peace”.
Welcome, I hope your first 5 minutes here have been enjoyable

Much. I’ve been keeping up with the forum for a while now with the whole debacle, but my anonymous replies never get approved. So I’ve caved because I so badly wanted to share my irrelevant opinion with the rest of you.
I was an unregistered poster for a long time before I finally joined, hope you like it here :)

I was an unregistered poster for a long time before I finally joined, hope you like it here :)
Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope so too, but having read some of these posts, the chances of “liking it here” are slim. Although, I do live for the drama (and by drama I really mean I live for engaging in interesting conversation) so in that way, I think I’ll keep myself interested.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope so too, but having read some of these posts, the chances of “liking it here” are slim. Although, I do live for the drama (and by drama I really mean I live for engaging in interesting conversation) so in that way, I think I’ll keep myself interested.
You're welcome
Well, since you've been lurking I am sure you can see we have plenty of :drama: here and ignore really does help when people are getting on your nerves or you just find their posts insipid

...when I comment here you say I 'live here' but when I disappear for years you say that's also an issue?

You're a fcukin clown 🤡...get lost, you off-topic tosspot...Moderators..."the screens!"

#OffTopic
i never said you live on here,i said some people live on here,full of your own self-importance as usual.
as for the screens,it was me that started that patter years ago and im talking well over ten years ago in response to a skinflint post,copycat.
hail hail.

i never said you live on here,i said some people live on here,full of your own self-importance as usual.
as for the screens,it was me that started that patter years ago and im talking well over ten years ago in response to a skinflint post,copycat.
hail hail.
...yes, dear...yes, you originated all that stufff, wrote the scripts, didn't you dear?...of course you did, dear...Nurse! THE SCREENS!!!

...dear, oh dear, deary me, darling... you iz one totally delulu brat...begone!

Was tempted by Greggs again on the way home. Went next door to Tesco and bought some melon & grapes instead. I’ll update in the morning. Will probably be on the toilet around 5:30am - if you’re up, feel free to log on with me as I get a log out.

...yes, dear...yes, you originated all that stufff, wrote the scripts, didn't you dear?...of course you did, dear...Nurse! THE SCREENS!!!

...dear, oh dear, deary me, darling... you iz one totally delulu brat...begone!

no that would be talbot rothwell who wrote the carry on films.

I avoided IEMs until recently, only used HD600 over the ear type. Was tempted by this review of the 7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2. Sound quality is astonishing for so little money, providing you can get a good seal (fairly easy). I don't bother with EQ, still sound excellent. These and a cheap dac/amp with noise/distortion below the threshold of hearing makes genuine hi-fi very accessible. Audio Science Review is a good site for data based reviews, not someone waffling vaguely about musicality. This is off topic.

Back
Top Bottom