Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

Children in Pieces is one of Morrissey’s worst lyrics. Worse than this song honestly. The music is not the problem. Morrissey is the problem and it isn’t because the music isn’t inspiring him. He just isn’t inspired anymore or he just doesn’t have anything left.

Moz is on the way out.

I love Children in Pieces..........please don't hit me.

Yeah I saw you mention that earlier today. Plenty of time for past fans to get back on the bus, Surface. It's no major sweat.
Am sure Moz is cool with it these days too.
I'm pleased to read you like this track too.

At some point artists need to realise they are simply not as popular as they once were. James played there in 2018 and the promoter didn't open the top tier for that gig either. However the gig and atmosphere was brilliant. Morrissey needs to stop obsessing and posting stupid shit via central about things like - hey Im number 1 in some shite chart on mars or Ive sold out x nights for a week when it turns out to be a 1500 seat venue in Harlem or Manhattan. If he did I'm sure some people would re engage with him again.

I always liken his approach to New Orders - their last album went silver (albeit in 2015) everything they release on vinyl goes to number 1 but they don't feel the need to make any comment. Earlier this month they sold out 4 nights at the Fillmore in Miami which holds 2800. There were no stupid comments on their website, saying look at us etc, just a very dignified " thank you for everyone who came to our shows in Miami"

When my last breath falls away
Smiler, trust me when I say:
"With Moz you'll be okay"
"With Moz you'll be okay"
Could this be an arm around my waist?
Well, surely the hand contains a knife?
It's been so all of my life.
Why change now? It hasn't
Now this might surprise you but
I find I'm okay by myself.

At some point artists need to realise they are simply not as popular as they once were. James played there in 2018 and the promoter didn't open the top tier for that gig either. However the gig and atmosphere was brilliant. Morrissey needs to stop obsessing and posting stupid shit via central about things like - hey Im number 1 in some shite chart on mars or Ive sold out x nights for a week when it turns out to be a 1500 seat venue in Harlem or Manhattan. If he did I'm sure some people would re engage with him again.

I always liken his approach to New Orders - their last album went silver (albeit in 2015) everything they release on vinyl goes to number 1 but they don't feel the need to make any comment. Earlier this month they sold out 4 nights at the Fillmore in Miami which holds 2800. There were no stupid comments on their website, saying look at us etc, just a very dignified " thank you for everyone who came to our shows in Miami"

Do you really want Morrissey to act like a normal person?

Don't care and it's entirely up to him, but based on ticket sales for his 2 uk gigs (1 North, 1 South) there is a rapidly declining interest in him. If he is happy with that, then that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Ooh, I quite like this one. Lovely bit of singing in the final section after the middle 8. The lyrics are indeed pretty basic but at least it's not a Low in High School cringe-fest. Maurice

Some bands actually get better with age. In my opinion, James are far better than they were in their hey day in the 90's. They don't act like normal people, Tim's a yoga teacher in LA FFS, which for some reason amuses the Vegan retard that posts shit on this site. But in the real world this sucky band (Vegans opinion) are bigger than ever.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom