Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

The tune is weak. The lyrics are daft. It’s not debateable.

Watching people argue over the validity and chart-value of complete pap, as the water swirls the bowl while the shit goes down is wholly satisfying, though. It’s a laugh.

Like the sparing use of shit-tickets - so one can enjoy a good look at their dump - before flushing.

This one's got me lookin' more forward to the new album.
All the songs from this session fit nicely into the mix.
All the songs? What? You mean the two tha have been dribbled out of his anus? The two that sound like a plumber snaking a drain for lost fecal matter?

Fak Arf.

Some bands actually get better with age. In my opinion, James are far better than they were in their hey day in the 90's. They don't act like normal people, Tim's a yoga teacher in LA FFS, which for some reason amuses the Vegan retard that posts shit on this site. But in the real world this sucky band (Vegans opinion) are bigger than ever.

Saw them last year. They were fantastic.

Yeah I saw you mention that earlier today. Plenty of time for past fans to get back on the bus, Surface. It's no major sweat.
Am sure Moz is cool with it these days too.
I'm pleased to read you like this track too.

Just to be clear, I f***ing loved this guy at this point in his career.

Children and gases and animals and what?

Not a f***ing thought for the grown-ups.

Let’s fart out weak rhymes for PETA and the gay community.

Pull the production and drop it down to an acoustic. There’s NOTHING there. NOTHING. It’s a weak, try-hard dribble of try-hard (without trying) nonsense.

This is why man-child Morrissey can’t make the Top-5 anywhere but Poland.

It’s not as if we don’t want him to.

Yes me too, I was amazed at how good they were , where did you see them?
Saw them with the Psychedelic Furs last summer, in Toronto. I’ve seen the Furs many times but had only seen James twice before - back in the day.

Was a really enjoyable show. Excellent sound (for the venue) and a lovely crowd - which is something - for Toronto.

Just to be clear, I f***ing loved this guy at this point in his career.

Sending massive love and hugs, amigo. We ALL loved him then. He was a force to be reckoned with, before he lost his lyrical abilities to the booze and cheese.

Wee Emma Jones being kind.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/thank-you-daily-mirror

I believe that may be THE PIN though. Which is horrifying. But baby steps.

Also baby chicken news. Which is good, but not soon enough.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/france

He now applauds the Mirror. What a prick. The numpty 'reporter', goes onto say that fans know to expect the unexpected regarding his live shows!?!?
What the f*** is she talking about? His live shows are turgid, tedious affairs and even cancellations are expected.

Well done Morrissey you've rimned the arse of the Mirror. Pathetic right-wing disgrace that you are.

Saw them with the Psychedelic Furs last summer, in Toronto. I’ve seen the Furs many times but had only seen James twice before - back in the day.

Was a really enjoyable show. Excellent sound (for the venue) and a lovely crowd - which is something - for Toronto.

Nice one, pretty in pink is probably one of the best film songs ever. The soundtrack to that film is (in my opinion is incredible) Pretty in pink, Shellshock, Bring on the dancing horses, Please please let me get what I want. f***ing superb!!

Even many people don't like this song and others songs from this album ,it will sell a lot because someone said "I bought 3 copies myself, clear, black, & red". I wonder if others will do the same.

At least the guy/girl talks sense and isn’t biased as f***. If you think this tune is any good, you need to go back and re-listen to the smiths and early Moz solo to taste that perspective. The last 3 albums are embarrassing! And I’m not even trolling btw, I’m just disappointed.
I have said here many times I prefer pre Quarry Morrissey to post Quarry Morrissey but to say the last three albums are embarrassing is being overly dramatic. And yes I like this latest song.

He now applauds the Mirror. What a prick. The numpty 'reporter', goes onto say that fans know to expect the unexpected regarding his live shows!?!?
What the f*** is she talking about? His live shows are turgid, tedious affairs and even cancellations are expected.

Well done Morrissey you've rimned the arse of the Mirror. Pathetic right-wing disgrace that you are.

The Mirror is left-wing. It's the only left-wing tabloid in England.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poor Karen is unable to read. It clearly says Morrissey is right-wing but let's not have facts standing in her way. :crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom