Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

Papa Jack
Wants to turn
Back the clock
And nerve gas
the kids
He once had
Who have flown
Sorry. I think I'm losing my mind in this thread. I've got a Maladjusted overdose in me veins and its driving me insane. The cigarette butts must go.....Oh Kit.

Last edited:
Will someone post the lyrics? Non native English speakers will appreciate it. Thanks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man.
The stuff that passes for Morrissey these days.
It will all be packaged and sold with smoke machines and flashing lights and
let's face it
hahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahahahaaaaaaa
a
f***ing bunch of yes men who back him, looking as miserable as f*** onstage, you pay for your ticket, album, tacky t shirt, blow in your hard earned money.
Morrissey remains in his luxury life in admiration of the lovely trees in the sunshine of L.A.
Dick Turpin strikes again and is laughing all the way to the bank.$$$$$$$$$$
Totting up each 25.00 you silly buggers coughed up on a tacky tshirt of his dead cat.
See sense.
The emporer has no clothes.

You think, they will be all bad?
I actually like both songs so far, I just can’t imagine this one being as mixed. From memory the reviews for LIHS were all over the place. I think the reviews for this one might be more balanced. Total speculation of course. There’s still 9 songs to hear.

How very predictable that Morrissey would have a black child on the cover. Inside he holds rancid racist views and has publicly revolted many with them.
Now he can't get enough of black people to keep his sorry sickening career afloat.
Never witnessed such fakery.
Morrissey is a prime example of everything that is wrong, bad, fake and evil in this world today.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom