Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

The Rolling Stone article becomes a Central Post:

"Love Is On It's Way Out"

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/morrissey-new-song-love-is-on-its-way-out-946026/

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/love-is-on-it-s-way-out

I'm not totally OCD, but you'd think they'd get the title right!?
Regards,
FWD.

I'm surprised they linked to that, especially as it provides archive standard regurgitated venom towards the end...just as a (nasty) reminder folks!
Guess no checking at Central by the lazy feckers there drinking Château de Chasselas?
Arse in a sling time.

I like this better than Bobby. Not overly keen on the lyrics but I like the way he sings it as the changes in the vocal are really nice.

I like this song, but I'm surprised he didn't choose something more "catchy" from his album.
The only thing “catchy” about his last 10 years has been the lift full of sycophants who’ve signed on to stay stuck in the basement.

I guess you’d have no choice but to give it repeated listens, if you’re riding his malfunctioning elevator.

Enjoy that shit. If you like it, buy it and show your pride at being a part of his pension top-up!

There isn’t one thing musically I dislike about this song. There isn’t one thing melodically I dislike about this song. There isn’t one thing I dislike about his vocals on this song.
Honey, didn't you say Morrissey's lyrics became weak, because the music was more and more uninspiring? The song is a filler, not a killer. In every f%$#@& way, imao.

I'm not sure why so many are bashing this song. Musically it's quite captivating. Lyrically a bit repetitive but overall a pretty good track.

Is it possible people just like to constantly complain?
Well, no. ...but it is highly possible that tribalist wags will avoid no end in doubling-down on GARBAGE.

The digital homage to George Martin at the beginning - via ProTools - is cute though.

I heard he’s collaborating with the Swedish House Mafia on his next EP. He’s reading books, in preparation. He’s even authorized his butler to buy a better looking cat, as the response to his “Dude” t-shirt has been weak, at best.

I'm not sure why so many are bashing this song. Musically it's quite captivating. Lyrically a bit repetitive but overall a pretty good track.

Is it possible people just like to constantly complain?
Some people are apologists for nonsense. Some people like to complain.

People who’re into music can decide for themselves.

It’s f***ing rubbish.

Headlines, grablines and little children crying. Welcome to the real world (there is so much to learn).

You said "Morrissey’s lyrics have been the weakest thing about Morrissey’s music since 2004".

You even created a thread with that statement as a title!

Here we go with the reading comprehension again. Try to keep up, kiddo...

Honey, didn't you say Morrissey's lyrics became weak, because the music was more and more uninspiring? The song is a filler, not a killer. In every f%$#@& way, imao.
I did not say that. You said that.
You said "Morrissey’s lyrics have been the weakest thing about Morrissey’s music since 2004".

You even created a thread with that statement as a title!

Ok. Got it.
Anyway, the Mozzer was better when he sang "We knows when the school bus comes and goes" or "I was born to hang, not to have kidz" and wrote about the little ones.

The Mozzer was better when he sang "We knows when the school bus comes and goes" or "I was born to hang, not to have kidz" and wrote about the little ones.

This song is for you then!

“Did you see the nerve gassed children crying?”

This is a modern Morrissey anthem. I can’t wait to sneak into a concert and sing this at the top of my lungs.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom