Morrissey Central "CANCEL VULTURES" (February 7, 2022)

CANCEL VULTURES

King-Jr-Quotes-7_olpiud.jpeg

Same YT channel as previous post.
Description says:
"Supporters of the truckers convoy joining the protest on horseback in Ottawa. The city is electric right now."
Regards,
FWD.

Media item:

Last edited:
Next thing you know, he will be up in Canada jointing their little protest. Dick.
oh man, that'd be fab. i bet he'd hit it off with them, they seem like a lovely crowd. i'd like to go too but...er.... the government wont let me get on a plane or a train.. :disappointed:

Next thing you know, he will be up in Canada jointing their little protest. Dick.
Well, at least that won't happen, because when push comes to shove, Morrissey will never put his money where the mouth is. Anyway, 87 % of the people in Ottawa want the protesters gone, so "the narrative" (a new alt-right, catchphrase I see) isn't really falling down, no matter what some people here who first heard of Morrissey three days and two stupid M-Central postings ago.

Well, at least that won't happen, because when push comes to shove, Morrissey will never put his money where the mouth is. Anyway, 87 % of the people in Ottawa want the protesters gone, so "the narrative" (a new alt-right, catchphrase I see) isn't really falling down, no matter what some people here who first heard of Morrissey three days and two stupid M-Central postings ago.
so then those arguing that morrissey wont be getting a record deal because of his statements doesnt hold any water with you, then? because otherwise i believe that would indeed be considered putting his money where his mouth is.

you really are a buffoon.

It isn't his style.
Take a contrary position, laud a political outsider(left or right) with no hope of winning actual power, never vote, never take responsibility for anything so he can mash political ideas together that would simply collapse in the real world.
All very predictable at this stage, and for a man who use to be so very entertaining, so very, very dull.

this is a person who no matter what i write hits the big thumbs down button,no debate no discussion,someone who seldom posts on here compared to most others.the thing about me is im honest and dont mind criticism as long as the critic has a decent point,this person doesnt.
OK, if there is a personal aspect, I have not followed it 100% here. Actually, most people here can discuss it. Discuss well. Only a few are such hardliners:head-smack:, always grunting and elevating Morrissey while condemning Marr (or the other way around).

so then those arguing that morrissey wont be getting a record deal because of his statements doesnt hold any water with you, then? because otherwise i believe that would indeed be considered putting his money where his mouth is.

you really are a buffoon.
You're not making any sense here. Anyway, CrazyFaceGenes pretty much said it in his post: Morrissey will always stay anti-authority, so no matter who's in power, he'll always oppose them -- but apart from making comments from a distance, he'll never join any protest in any meaningful way, go there in person or give financial support. He doesn't even bother to vote.

lol this is what you said:

Anyway, 87 % of the people in Ottawa want the protesters gone

this is what they said:

it [the poll] is a sample of 500 residents

so they didnt exactly poll the entire population of ottawa as you would have had us believe, did they? (also, they didnt say which part of the population this sample is taken from). i see you've taken lessons in how to spin a narrative. that or you're 10 times stupider than i even thought.

shit, you really are a bozo.

You're not making any sense here. Anyway, CrazyFaceGenes pretty much said it in his post: Morrissey will always stay anti-authority, so no matter who's in power, he'll always oppose them -- but apart from making comments from a distance, he'll never join any protest in any meaningful way, go there in person or give financial support. He doesn't even bother to vote.
yes, i am. you're just a little dumb.

this is what they said:

so they didnt exactly poll the entire population of ottawa as you would have had us believe, did they? (also, they didnt say which part of the population this sample is taken from). i see you've taken lessons in how to spin a narrative. that or you're 10 times stupider than i even thought.

shit, you really are a bzo.

500 is perfectly fine for statistical analysis, they gave a margin of error.

this is what they said:

shit, you really are a bzo.
This is how polls work, you genius. They are not going to interview everyone in Ottawa, they just choose a sample they consider representative. It's done by Abacus Data, which is well-respected polling firm in Canada.

good night now!! im in canada, unlike all of you people who seem to want to tell me how it is here, and so it's late and i must go to bed!

This is how polls work, you genius. They are not going to interview everyone in Ottawa, they just choose a sample they consider representative. It's done by Abacus Data, which is well-respected polling firm in Canada.
yeah, and trudeau is a well respected prime minister :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom