Morrissey Central "Bobby Progress" - top 20 downloads (January 24, 2020)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date Start date
...said the snaggle-toothed Melvis fan, from behind the screen - from the safety of his mommy’s basement.

It’s beyond weird and has really become tiresome, this new flock of Morrissey fans who toss around insults based on sexual orientation.

Grow the f*** up and get some iron in your diet, ya sad, homophobic sack of shit.

Oh so you're from the old flock.
Snaggle-toothed? Behind the screen? Where are you? Wtf yu on about muppet master?
Didn't know you were queer skinny?
Does your wife know?
And a touchy one at that...tut tut. LOL.
Queer off bender boy!
I'm just skinnyphobic queerboy.

Yes maybe but not by artists that I like I’m afraid. Among those that I like Moz is doing really well. And that for nearly 40 years now. Those on this week’s chart will mostly be forgotten about in a year or two.
totally right Thewlis we live in a world of throway items whether it be clothes or furnishings or books and popstars are no different,i guarantee in ten years time ed sheeran will have made his money and be forgotten about,in 2015 theres footage of him playing to almost no one in a tent and it wont be long till hes back there,sad,not really because he played the game.

Today on here has been a battle against the Morrissey haters, WE have won this battle today, looking at all the posts today it’s very evident that the Moz fans have had enough and have poked the haters in the eye ball. Even boy86 aka the jam eater hasn’t... yes hasn’t replied to my message this morning..... I’m now being ignored by a troll .... This is a huge victory for us all today. We have the new single, album, and dates to look forward to, with spring just around the corner It’s been a triumphant day so we shall rejoice this evening, and pick up tomorrow from where we left off from tonight... VIVA MORRISSEY VIVA LEEDS VIVA US LOVERS.... OUR TIME IS NOW
What, exactly, did you “win”, clown shoes? You definitely didn’t get a free ticket to the show. You didn’t get a free copy of the $20, 5 minute single. You didn’t get a postcard from California. ...and you didn’t make yourself look any less like an ass-licking f***-tard.

What did you win? Details. Photos. ...or it never happened.

Get back up Melvis’ asshole, where you belong ya f***ing rube twat.

...said the snaggle-toothed Melvis fan, from behind the screen - from the safety of his mommy’s basement.

It’s beyond weird and has really become tiresome, this new flock of Morrissey fans who toss around insults based on sexual orientation.

Grow the f*** up and get some iron in your diet, ya sad, homophobic sack of shit.

WTF??? Smellvis what you need to do is worry is about the Big Gay Fun Tour of Poland and the fact that its yet to start FFS.:neutral: You were going to set Poland on fire. I hear rehearsals were getting out of hand tho:

Spray-Fire-Island-4.jpg

and NO 'polish hit singe':smiley:

Total loser Smellvis.:confounded:

off topic- happy burns night to any fellow scots.when you sing auld lang syne at new year remember who wrote it.

Good find but what is this chart? In all the official ones it's nowhere to be seen. He really need to get a grip of control of Morrissey Central as its not doing him any good at all.
Morrissey is an independent artist and is number 3 in an independent chart for independent artists.
Comparing him to Stormzy, Ed sheeran, or whatever other "cultural icon" the music INDUSTRY is telling us to like is pointless.
The charts have changed beyond recognition and are completely influenced by the play lists the main radio stations are told to push and by the budgets used for publicity by the industry machine. Morrissey's record is better than anything the mainstream are peddling at number 1. QUOTE some superior lyrics from the UK official top 3 then. Go on.

totally right Thewlis we live in a world of throway items whether it be clothes or furnishings or books and popstars are no different,i guarantee in ten years time ed sheeran will have made his money and be forgotten about,in 2015 theres footage of him playing to almost no one in a tent and it wont be long till hes back there,sad,not really because he played the game.
Melvis will be forever remembered as a “once Great”, who shit the bed musically and then pandered to small-minded assholes like yourself, in hot-pursuit of his pension top-up.

You’re tripping on your own drool.

Carry on, wallet out, bitch.

OMFG! Skinny & Surface are a pair of queers! However given they are 1 & the same it just makes skinny the queer.

So the real reason skinny's family disowned him was a) his devotion to Moz, b) him spending all the family money following Moz, & c) Skinny turning queer.
FFS. You couldn't make it up.

Morrissey is an independent artist and is number 3 in an independent chart for independent artists.
Comparing him to Stormzy, Ed sheeran, or whatever other "cultural icon" the music INDUSTRY is telling us to like is pointless.
The charts have changed beyond recognition and are completely influenced by the play lists the main radio stations are told to push and by the budgets used for publicity by the industry machine. Morrissey's record is better than anything the mainstream are peddling at number 1. QUOTE some superior lyrics from the UK official top 3 then. Go on.
Melvis is NOT an independent artist. He’s signed to Bertelsmann Music Group. Independent artists pay their own way. He’s as independent a musician as he is a f***ing Penguin Classic author.

Keep yapping and scraping, l’il shooter. He’ll be independent soon enough.

Apologies, something not made clear by Central nor myself after tracking the information down yesterday:
The 'chart' pictured isn't based on sales.
It is an industry promotional tool that measures how many places (eg Radio Stations) have downloaded the track (the new record industry version of a physical promo) to play to their audience.
I don't know enough about the audience size of that site to say if it's a huge accolade or not, but it isn't a chart in the regular sales sense.
Regards,
FWD.

Apologies, something not made clear by Central nor myself after tracking the information down yesterday:
It is an industry promotional tool that measures how many places (eg Radio Stations) have downloaded the track (the new record industry version of a physical promo) to play to their audience.
I don't know enough about the audience size of that site to say if it's a huge accolade or not, but it isn't a chart in the regular sales sense.
Regards,
FWD.

Yeah, we've gotten used to Morrissey Central posted shit.

off topic- happy burns night to any fellow scots.when you sing auld lang syne at new year remember who wrote it.
Elgar wasn’t it... lol.... are you celebrating it??? you should be... go easy on the neeps and tatties. Clink a glass or three to olde rabbie

New Order are still doing their thing very well, without shouting out about number ones in shitty charts, download charts or sell out shows. Bizarre thing is their last album went silver, their albums/singles always get to number one in the shitty charts and they sell out shows wherever that play including their 4 shows in Miami the other week.

Funny how Morrissey chooses a look at me approach while New Order just get on with doing their thing quietly.

Melvis is NOT an independent artist. He’s signed to Bertelsmann Music Group. Independent artists pay their own way. He’s as independent a musician as he is a f***ing Penguin Classic author.

Keep yapping and scraping, l’il shooter. He’ll be independent soon enough.

:confused:
and some 'independent' artists are bona fide losers who cant get a few shekels together of a 'polish tour':clap:
maybe 'surface' can help you open up your fictitious 'polish' tour in miami:laughing:
miami poland.:mock:

Melvis will be forever remembered as a “once Great”, who shit the bed musically and then pandered to small-minded assholes like yourself, in hot-pursuit of his pension top-up.

im just in from an all day session in the jwatt,what hat have you been doing all day.nothing.this is the highlight of your weekend.

The last of the least is with us. Give him room people. And let’s just sit and watch a man place himself in the stocks, and throw tomatoes at his own daft face.

Great example of what a silly, sad c*** he has become. No reference to what/where this chart is but in reality he is nowhere to be seen in the official UK top 100 download chart nor the Spotify top 200. Makes me realise I made the right choice today, getting tickets for The National at Brixton Academy who sold out 2 nights in 5 mins bit odd though that they haven't made a song and dance over that fact on their website, or is it only Morrissey who does that sort of shit?

You are just f***ing clueless you clown. It's not a chart. Please get a grip & go troll on the Abba forum.

New Order are still doing their thing very well, without shouting out about number ones in shitty charts, download charts or sell out shows. Bizarre thing is their last album went silver, their albums/singles always get to number one in the shitty charts and they sell out shows wherever that play including their 4 shows in Miami the other week.

Funny how Morrissey chooses a look at me approach while New Order just get on with doing their thing quietly.
surf you are more concerned about new order and there is certainly nothing wrong with that,i was a fan myself in the80s,but you seem to have a split personality about Morrissey on here,one minute you go and see him and the next you seem to want to stick in the knife and twist it.

Regards,
FWD.

Thanks for the update FWD. no idea what this chart means but it doesn’t appear to be driving downloads in any of the recognised charts?wonder why Morrissey Central chose to post it?

o_O

New Order is a sucky fuddy duddy group that nobody cares about FFS they could roll around on a rooftop and nobody would even bother to call the police. they have a computer chip play the music FCS:lbf: like that other cuck roger waters. a couple of stellar wankers.:cool:

they also happen to suck :horseface::baseball::baseball:s

:lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom