Binyamina-Giv'at Ada - Zappa Amphi Shuni (July 2, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Notre-Dame (live debut) / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Hagit Yaron FB.

Last edited:
Christ, Moz, you don’t make it easy to defend you do you? I find it utterly perplexing how you can write such beautiful, heartfelt songs like Oblivion and Saint in one breath and then Alex Jones-style shite like this in the next. This is really, really dire, peddling useless conspiracies should be beneath you. I still don’t believe you’re racist or many of the labels people throw at you, but you make it so difficult for yourself playing weak, tuneless, and lazy crap like this. I hope these setlists turn around soon, with the excising of certain songs, to make way for something more representative of the essence of Moz; not whatever this is.

Rant over
Best comment on this site in ages: thank you.

A long time to build a legacy and a short sharp dirge to knock it down. Morrissey, give it up dear. You were good in the day but the day has long passed.

yeah, somebody's drawings are as bad as Mozzer's lyrics, and I put as much thought into finding a good drawing has Moz did too.

I'm trying to convince myself he isn't really implying terrorist burnt down Notre Dame, but, that is what he's saying isn't it?
Given the astonishing amount of churches that have been vandalised in France over the past few years I don't think it's drawing a particularly long bow to assume that the Notre Dame fire was not accidental, in fact Occam's Razor would suggest it is in fact the most likely outcome.

Terrorism though? Yeah I'm not sure I'd class it as that.

It's strange how he never sings songs themed around the locations he's playing. He didn't do I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris in Paris but he did it in Strasbourg. It'd be funny if he sang Israel in Portsmouth.

This is a racist song in someways. He really is Davey he has been lost to YouTube right wingers
Sadly, and after years of defending him, I have to agree. I think it's time someone staged an intervention.

Your friends all say
Where is our Moz?
Ah, we've lost our Moz
But they should know
Where you've gone
Because again and again you've explained... :(

There are times when I'm actually glad that Morrissey is on the margins because at least this undignified, embarrassing conspiracy crap isn't noticed by the mainstream media. This 'song' should close the matter of who is approving the conspiracy stuff on Central - it's him and it was always him. I don't know what has happened to Morrissey and I genuinely think he is not very well but to see him reduced to endless, impotent whining about record labels whilst peddling this piss-poor dreck like it's gold dust.. he must live on another planet. He is spiralling and raving like a man half-mad.

When he sings "This is no terrorism" for the first time, he looks like he's obsessed. In a bad way.
1688336476377.png

"David", please 🤣
Lol
I just watched the song on a friend's IG . It really is the lyrics. Oh feck . The music is really quite good , the singing is just talking though . There is love, romance or passion in his voice .it's just an aged man barking at the audience. To make it worse M looks quite demented as well. Feck me. I'm depressed now . Happy I didn't take the kids now.

Was wondering if the three hitchhikers I took to the train station after the show caught the last train… Oh and see you Tuesday. Please put me on THE LIST 😎

There are times when I'm actually glad that Morrissey is on the margins because at least this undignified, embarrassing conspiracy crap isn't noticed by the mainstream media. This 'song' should close the matter of who is approving the conspiracy stuff on Central - it's him and it was always him.
Unless, unless Sam is writing the lyrics too? ;)
I don't know what has happened to Morrissey and I genuinely think he is not very well but to see him reduced to endless, impotent whining about record labels whilst peddling this piss-poor dreck like it's gold dust.. he must live on another planet. He is spiralling and raving like a man half-mad.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom