Which Morrissey vinyl album is the most sought/sort/salt after?

I agree with that part!

well, calling LIHS ‘truly amazing’ is a bit hyperbolic on my part. But sometimes it is just that, for me. Every album or song can hit the right spot depending on my mood and needs. So in that way, my original comment is ageless.

Occasionally, you can get a bargain, although still not cheap by anyone's standards. It helps when there's spelling mistakes in the listings. Managed to get a few things that way, as misspelled listings don't always come up in searches.
Oh I am intrigued! I'm going to try that out. I'm not giving up! 😁

@Ashley_TakeABow it’s not the demonic price tag, it’s the awful fake autograph that’s ridiculous. I just hope no one unknowingly gets ripped off by thinking it’s real.
Yeah I'd really never trust an autographed item unless:

1.) I obtained it from Morrissey himself, hopefully complete with a hug and hello. 🌷
2.) Photographic evidence of Morrissey and the signed item together, like.. him signing it in the photo or him holding it.

People are crooks, people can't be trusted.. ever. 🥲🥲🥲

Yeah I'd really never trust an autographed item unless:

1.) I obtained it from Morrissey himself, hopefully complete with a hug and hello. 🌷
2.) Photographic evidence of Morrissey and the signed item together, like.. him signing it in the photo or him holding it.

People are crooks, people can't be trusted.. ever. 🥲🥲🥲
remember seeing a programme on tv years ago and there was an autograph expert and he reckons 95% of the autographs on ebay are fake,seems high to me.its so easy to copy an autograph now with the software on most laptops.
what did i do with that tracing paper.

remember seeing a programme on tv years ago and there was an autograph expert and he reckons 95% of the autographs on ebay are fake,seems high to me.its so easy to copy an autograph now with the software on most laptops.
what did i do with that tracing paper.
I'm not too surprised but I'm a tiny bit saddened by it. 🥺 Booooo

I would also think that a Rank Blank LP would be pretty sought after. I was bidding on one in 2014-15from Omega and had to drop out after something like £3500 I've never seen one again.

I would also think that a Rank Blank LP would be pretty sought after. I was bidding on one in 2014-15from Omega and had to drop out after something like £3500 I've never seen one again.
Yes- this. I have a copy. Its a beaut. Didn't realise that Omega sold one for this much. My tuppence worth is this from a regular Smiths release perspective and November the 2nd from a Morrissey perspective.

Back
Top Bottom