You'll make it, Detective. Hang in there. It'll be no time before you're enjoying your hummus & carrots and peppermint tea, and jamming with the anonymous bald and/or ponytailed men in your jazz-rock quartet. Here's a dorky motivational picture.

iVpGEH.jpg

Is it really necessary for you to harass someone in a psychiatric hospital? No wonder your parents didn't love you, you are truly a monster.
Define "harass," dunce

I would say that mocking someone's deceased loved one in your signature is far more akin to harassment than anything I've done.

Stupid old thing.

Is it really necessary for you to harass someone in a psychiatric hospital? No wonder your parents didn't love you, you are truly a monster.
I have the clitoral headed sadist blocked from my sight, hearing, and gut feeling. Maybe in two years I'll check back with her to see how she is.
17288023536455980211493478508895.jpg
17288024001285606951761904086606.jpg
17288024795613689659447080387794.jpg

This place is the only life she has Redacted. Funny thing is, not a single person missed her when she was on time out and it probably won't be long before It happens again as she clearly hasn't learnt her lesson.

This place is the only life she has Redacted. Funny thing is, not a single person missed her when she was on time out and it probably won't be long before It happens again as she clearly hasn't learnt her lesson.
True, she literally has nothing going for her at all and will always crawl back here in utter humiliation until she is banned for good, and no one would care then either.

Ah yes, I remember it all now, a sordid little affair.
Fancy posting someone else’s personal details, just shows what a horrific person she really is.
Poor Born… seems like a decent chap. Don’t know why he ever got tangled up with the likes of her.

Back
Top Bottom