Oh, yes of course, everything you do is 'normal'. No you psycho, it's not normal to go to the personal residence of someone of whom you are a fan. f***ing idiot.

And if you really want to talk about concocting long running fantasies, I guess we'd have to talk about your 'novels' in which you write fantasies, not unlike Sharon, that the object of your desire is in love with you, and all the costumes you buy to look like Nicky or whoever might be your latest obsession, but that would be really f***ing insipid and boring like you.

You have displayed the same exact amount of obsession, but spread it out over threads all over this entire site and people have repeatedly asked you to stop.

The difference? Sharon never got on a plane to fly anywhere to stalk Morrissey, which is a huge f***ing difference.

Leave her alone. If you think she needs help so badly, you would not be trying to antagonize her.
I think she needs to stop being enabled. What she needs is some cold hard truths.

You're such an old lame-o

Also when I walked past neils house (if he still even lived there) it was in the capacity of a fan. Fans do things like this. It goes with the territory of being a rock star. They don't, however, concoct long running fantasies upon which all of their life purpose depends in relation to whoever they are a fan of and then threaten that person they are a fan of because that person hasn't responded to the fantasy narrative in their head the way they had wished. There's a reason she's in the looney bin, and it's not because the things she does don't contain real world harms. Im pretty sure the only reason she hasn't shown up on morrisseys doorstep yet is because she lacks the wherewithal to organize such an event.
Freak.

Back
Top Bottom