Morrissey Central "SHOW, CONCERT, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE" - new tour dates (August 5, 2023)

SHOW, CONCERT, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE

undefined.png

Thursday, 9 November
SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE / Star Theater pre-sale 15 August

Thursday 16 November
CHEK LAP KOK, New Territories / Asia World Expo pre-sale 16 August

Saturday 18 November
BANGKOK, THAILAND / Samyan Hall pre-sale 24 August

Wednesday 22 November
JAKARTA, INDONESIA / Istora Senayan Jakarta pre-sale 28 August

Tuesday 28 November
TOKYO, JAPAN / Toyosu Pit pre-sale 9 August

Friday 1 December
PERTH, AUSTRALIA / Perth Concert Hall pre-sale 9 August

Monday 4 December and Tuesday 5 December
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA / Palais Theater pre-sale 9 August

Friday 8 December
FORTITUDE VALLEY, AUSTRALIA / Fortitude Music Hall pre-sale 9 August

Sunday 10 December and Monday 11 December
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / State Theater pre-sale 9 August

Thursday 14 December
AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND / The Civic pre-sale 9 August

undefined.jpg

The musicians for the above concerts are

Jesse Tobias (guitars)
Juan Galeano (bass guitar)
Carmen Vandenberg (guitar)
Camila Grey (keyboards)
Brendan Buckley (drums)

First image - George Segal in Ship Of Fools (1965).
FWD.

Are you doing all Aus & NZ?
Good luck with the ticket sales, hope you get what you’re hoping for 🤗
Unfortunately I can only afford Sydney at this point but I'll be going to both nights at least. I'll have to see how I go funds wise. Australia is a massive country. I might try Melbourne too. You don't just whip over to Perth from Sydney for the day :)

Just bought my four tickets for two nights in Sydney to go with a different guest each night. At just over $1000 all up I think that'll do me!

Last edited:
Still a bit sad that he doesn't come to mainland Europe, since he is already touring the world. That's a heck of a lot of shows the rest of the year, so hopefully they're going great.

Interesting. Hopefully they know something we don't. But a Chilean article said something very similar, and when I inquired with the journalist he said "sorry, bad info" and then it was edited out of the article...
Yeah it sounds like BS to me.

I live in Korea, and I just bought a concert ticket in Japan. It's my first Morrissey concert in my life! Fantastic!

The Moz in Oz: 5 Songs We Hope Morrissey Plays on His Australian Tour

Save a click:
How Soon Is Now?, Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want, Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before, Suedehead, Everyday Is Like Sunday
Given they've all already featured recently...
FWD.

The Moz in Oz: 5 Songs We Hope Morrissey Plays on His Australian Tour

Save a click:
How Soon Is Now?, Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want, Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before, Suedehead, Everyday Is Like Sunday
Given they've all already featured recently...
FWD.
Quite a nice article.

Not going to these shows with the current state of affairs, but I remember the good times:

Really beautiful video. Made me nearly tear up too, this song seems to mean a lot to him. It's one of my favourite Smiths songs, too.

I recorded that shortly after I grabbed his hand during Alma Matters!

Not going to these shows with the current state of affairs, but I remember the good times:

very nice. interesting filming. Did you only get the one song?

very nice. interesting filming. Did you only get the one song?

No, the whole show and the one the following day, minus a couple of songs. They were all up on YouTube once, until YouTube decided to delete my channel in 2014 after I uploaded a gig of Peter Hook performing the albums Brotherhood and Low-Life down here in Australia. Now there is footage all over YT of him performing and it's fine.

I didn't have the will/couldn't be bothered reuploading everything I had recorded at various concerts. Maybe I will someday. I can do the Moz ones for you though, if you like.

Live Nation Moz Advert - Singapore

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom