Johnny Marr, Mike Joyce, Noel Gallagher and Billy Duffy at Manchester City match @ Etihad Stadium (May 19, 2024)

This is an interesting picture.

Screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
those Brits really like their soccer.

Johnny and Mike together for 1st time since the court case!

Johnny and Mike interviewed together pitch side along with fellow Manchester City fans Billy Duffy and Noel Gallagher before City's title.winning game.v West Ham United Sunday 19th May.
FB_IMG_1716217249170.jpg

Johnny and Mike together for 1st time since the court case!

Johnny’s too cool of a cat to put up a stink. But let’s remember he basically called Mike out as a liar in his autobiography, in regards to what was brought up in court, i.e., agreed upon percentage.

But yeah, as mentioned in the first tweet, would make a great band doh:

Johnny’s too cool of a cat to put up a stink. But let’s remember he basically called Mike out as a liar in his autobiography, in regards to what was brought up in court, i.e., agreed upon percentage.

But yeah, as mentioned in the first tweet, would make a great band doh:
Yes. Moz and Marr might not agree on much, but they do agree on what who made The Smiths the band they were, how other people around them understood the creative force(s) of the band, and how the record company viewed them. Any notion that it was Greedy Old Moz pushing for those percentages, is not supported by the facts.

Attachments

• smiths.png
    smiths.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 0
First time pictured together since 1987.

They were in the same room as each other during the court case but not photographed together for obvious reasons.

I guess time is a healer after all.

PS this candid shot makes me wish someone in the pub had gotten a sneaky photo of Morrissey and Marr in 2008.

At “all about Andy”, Mike stated a MCR mural for Andy is in the planning stage, which needs about 25 bags to get done. Memorabilia was due to be auctioned but CGT has thrown a spanner in the works as previous memorabilia was sold for charity and dodging mr. Taxman. Perhaps this has brought them together.

M would look really out of place in a photo like this.
i could make a silly pun about playing the game,but at a fitba game it doesnt really work.

did johnnys order for grecian 2000 not arrive this week,looking very grey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom