IANADOAC 2nd week UK charts

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:

Pff you really are thick.
A music legend, 15 UK top 5 albums, 45 Top 40 hits, 1,8 million monthly listeners on Spotify, Broadway and Vegas-residencies, headlining festivals etc etc.

You really know nothing about music do you? Do you say the same on the Bunnymen-forum?

Calling him thick is your opinion

what is fact: you’re a liar.

No, come on Einstein, cough up the info or take a hike.
It was deviation,or you could have run for your wife,two danny dire films that have been confined to the poundland shelves.

I thought we agreed we'd no longer converse with each other, since we hit a road block in our volatile corresponds? I've touched some nerves I see. It's quite amusing how sensitive the trolls are here. Your presence here only demonstrates how empty and vacuous your personal life is; since the only glimpse of euphoria you experience is raging against fans of an 80s icon.

Right on the nail there, UD. These girls are just sad old c***s, literally, who take pleasure posting shit in here while at the same time buying Moz's albums.

You coudn't make it up....hahaha...plus all the money they've invested over the years..& who then brag about how many shows they've been to. Hilarious...it really is.

They'll never close Moz down, he's invincible, but I'd love it if their actions resulted in this solo site getting closed down.

It doesn't deserve any linkage to Moz.

Yes, so by your own silly logic Johnny would never again have a chance of releasing albums again, with his best selling albums selling as badly and performing worse than Moz’s :crazy:

No, they are both legends and will hopefully be releasing albums for a long time. They will always have plenty of interest from the industry.

Thewlis, Johnny is relatively new to releasing albums on his own and therefore expectations are not as high, Morrissey was once a major artist now he is not, all because he came out with some stupid comments. Not sure why you can’t see this.

Thewlis, Johnny is relatively new to releasing albums on his own and therefore expectations are not as high, Morrissey was once a major artist now he is not, all because he came out with some stupid comments. Not sure why you can’t see this.
That’s only what you want to see, but it is far from the truth. Only major artists have three UK top-3 albums in the past 4 years, 1,8 monthly listeners on Spotify, 100,000 visitors to their US Tour, Broadway and Vegas-recidencies, 80 festival-headline act etc.

Strange how you cannot see this...

Raging? Ooh no, I think you are projecting there. Still, if you've nothing interesting to say then I'm happy to start ignoring you, not least because you contribute next to nothing here other than to engage in the sort of trolling of which you accuse others.
Please put me on ignore, you're so lightweight and devoid of verbal jousting, go back to your charisma free corner with the other toerags. I'm done with you.

That’s only what you want to see, but it is far from the truth. Only major artists have three UK top-3 albums in the past 4 years, 1,8 monthly listeners on Spotify, 100,000 visitors to their US Tour, Broadway and Vegas-recidencies, 80 festival-headline act etc.

Strange how you cannot see this...

6720 sales , 2 gigs which did not sell out, point to a major decline in the UK. Not enough sales to enter the billboard 200, not a single date in Vegas sold, out point to a decline in the US.

Please put me on ignore, you're so lightweight and devoid of verbal jousting, go back to your charisma free corner with the other toerags. I'm done with you.
No, there's no need to put you on ignore, you are so insignificant that it's no effort at all simply to skip over your negligible little comments.

6720 sales , 2 gigs which did not sell out, point to a major decline in the UK. Not enough sales to enter the billboard 200, not a single date in Vegas sold, out point to a decline in the US.
Again that is what you want to believe.
Which is quite sad.

It’s a shame about covid-19 otherwise he would have two sold out NY-shows and a great 80s festival headline show to look forward to.

Hopefully in the autumn these can still happen and we have a world tour to look forward to!

Where are the lies? Please offer some empirical evidence that illustrate the lies.

Melvis was #3 on a fake chart. Real charts are out. Melvis is NOWHERE. Not a f***ing shred of evidence that IANADOAC ever existed.

The liars are all registered users of this site. ...and as soon as they come down from Melvis’ asshole for a breath, they have some explaining to do.
Same old unfunny claptrap from the resident creep.Take your freakshow dialogue and shove up your filthy ass!

Which is quite sad.

It’s a shame about covid-19 otherwise he would have two sold out NY-shows and a great 80s festival headline show to look forward to.

Hopefully in the autumn these can still happen and we have a world tour to look forward to!

Which is quite sad.

Thewlis, the New York venues hold 2200 and 1500, the Cruel World Festival would have sold out without Morrissey as it's a great line up. Where is the world tour you refer to? All I can see is Israel, Vegas, New York and Paris.

This time last week, people around here were beaming and windmilling over chart positions.

Now - faced with facts - they’re hurling weak, personal insults at the one’s who know.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Morrissey fans. :)

Thewlis, the New York venues hold 2200 and 1500, the Cruel World Festival would have sold out without Morrissey as it's a great line up. Where is the world tour you refer to? All I can see is Israel, Vegas, New York and Paris.

How much money have you spent over the years going to see Morrissey?

So far announced yes, there’s likely more to be added. I wonder how someone can be so negative all the time. I really like the new album and am looking forward to future dates and releases! Hope you will lighten up one day, too. Life’s too short.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom