IANADOAC 2nd week UK charts

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:

Sure. Coming from a repressive former colonial power. That’s rich, that is. I expected more from you based on our short interaction. Please.

Aye, Scotland & Ireland dominated the globe. The whole world was green, tartan & speaking Gaelic.

Do not speak for my country. I am not one bit concerned for our future. Especially as it relates to immigration.
You're country is probably more f***ed than mine concerning immigration - and you seem to have that typical woke insouciant attitude of self-hate concerning your country and its future.

Do you always see women as being in the gutter if they don't agree with you? There's a word for that.

Nice try that. I meant the intellectual level of the two of you. And it has nothing to do with your gender. Just whom you both are, I guess.
Gute Nacht und danke!

Never a fact in response. ...just more weak, personally directed insult.

Not a bloody thing to offer, or back up the pap you DO post, are there?
Your the one casting insults at every turn and using stupid madeup words that seem funny to you but no one else. Truth hurts I guess, join the debate with posts that actually make some sort of sense instead of giggling away to your own 'jokes' and being nasty to Morrissey.

Nice try that. I meant the intellectual level of the two of you. And it has nothing to do with your gender. Just whom you both are, I guess.
Gute Nacht und danke!

Every sexist on the internet says that - I don't hate women, just those women.

You've been sexist & racist & if your intellectual level was that high you'd have noticed I fight with Pip about politics all the time, because we don't have the same worldview.

Every sexist on the internet says that - I don't hate women, just those women.

You've been sexist & racist & if your intellectual level was that high you'd have noticed I fight with Pip about politics all the time, because we don't have the same worldview.

Well carry on then. The two of you. And I don’t hate you because you’re women. I don’t hate you at all. I just think you’re both ignorant and bullies. Even if you were men, I’d think the same. So please put away the sexist card, snowflake.

Argue on the merits.

Be honest, you’re simply ignorant, tag-team bullies.

It’s been real. Now back in your corners until you smell fresh meat. Good grief. Trolls.

Well carry on then. The two of you. And I don’t hate you because you’re women. I don’t hate you at all. I just think you’re both ignorant and bullies. Even if you were men, I’d think the same. So please put away the sexist card, snowflake.

Argue on the merits.

Be honest, you’re simply ignorant, tag-team bullies.

It’s been real. Now back in your corners until you smell fresh meat. Good grief. Trolls.

I noticed you being racist & then sexist. You can hardly call me a snowflake when you're claiming you've been bullied.

Argue on merits? It was your choice to insult the entire UK & then use demeaning language based on gender.

(I never 'play a card'. I do point out hypocrisy & lack of charity in anyone condemning someone for something they're guilty of themselves.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Did that swift eclipse torture you?"

And there you go. Everyone who wanted it got in in the first week, then...nothing. There's your dwindling fan base right there. Who knew that courting racists was bad for business?
The one constant negative. If you were a radio station you would just play static all day long, until someone switched you off. Moz fans have always been the type to buy his music when released. So what. Another reason the sales have dropped: the bloody shops are closed. Online retailers like Amazon sell out his album and are very slow to get more batches because (as we all know) their stated policy is to use the warehouses previously occupied by vinyl to sell more important items to housebound millions. Your constant crying and whinging is a major drag. If you are unbalanced in your hate for Moz then take a cliff walk and leave. If you're gonna jump then jump. If you're gonna run home and cry then don't waste my time.
By the way: WTF do you want: every album to sound like Quarry? For anyone who hates every album Moz has done since 2006 Ringleader then my advice is stop clogging up this site. You are obviously no longer a fan. So do the adult sane thing and go away. Forever.
Go and listen to something else. FFS what are you, a child?

I see our Dutch acolyte Thewlis is up and down this thread, frantically marking down posts lest anyone should see an opposing view. Well done!
Voting you down is like wiping shit off the bottom of a shoe. There was a time when I respected your constantly cantankerous mewling but not any more. You've shit through the open door too many times. You need a choke chain or muzzle. The f***in Cujo of Moz Solo.

Uncleskinny... The voice of someone who spends their free time trolling websites of a musician they don't like. Don't be like Uncleskinny, instead treat yourself to a life. A life where you've got better things to do.
I like your post but hate your username. What's the point of it? No point.

I don't care about stats but he's been moaning about steep drops his entire career, so I doubt it's that unusual, esp now when companies can buy streams & the shops are shut.

He'll get another deal if he wants it, because he did alright with no support & a lot against him.

The next one will be interesting because all the political things he was getting distracted by have broken. He might go more personal again. Or find new stuff to be distracted by.
Brilliant post. Do you think he might do a more introspective gentler album like Vauxhall? IANADOAC has some hints of that such as Once I Saw The River Clean and My Hurling Days Are Done, and the title track itself.

That's the point Thewlis, all the fans have bought the album and it dropped out of the top 100 within 3 days. In the US it didn't even get in the Billboard 200. Both of these facts are a first for Morrissey.
If you take delight in that then you are not a fan. If you are not a fan then why waste your time on Moz Solo? You don't have to be a sycophantic slag but surely you should have SOME interest in seeing Moz do well to warrant being here.

This weeks number one had 84% physical sales. Johnnys last album sold more than both of Morrisseys last 2 albums Thewlis. Was there a crisis when California Son was released?
There is no crisis here, Surface. Just Moz fans enjoying the new album. What's your excuse for being here?

Moz is doing it worldwide, dominating the charts all over the planet Earth:thumb:
while the evil one ignores questions about his horse tooths in his dumb ask me whatever you want performance.:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, hes done nothing happening for the tiny twat:handok:

Brilliant post. Do you think he might do a more introspective gentler album like Vauxhall? IANADOAC has some hints of that such as Once I Saw The River Clean and My Hurling Days Are Done, and the title track itself.

I think so. Dog did feel like the end of being bombastic & the start of being more introspective & playful again.

Voting you down is like wiping shit off the bottom of a shoe. There was a time when I respected your constantly cantankerous mewling but not any more. You've shit through the open door too many times. You need a choke chain or muzzle. The f***in Cujo of Moz Solo.
Stop drinking, go to bed. With sadness, I'm putting you on ignore.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom