Morrissey Central France, Belgium concerts and 1 UK date announced (January 10, 2023)

morrisseyofficial-10012023-0001.jpg

official_morrissey_central-10012023-0001.jpg

Morrissey has today announced a new London headline show at Eventim Apollo on Sunday 19th March. This show is part of a European tour that includes dates in France and Belgium. Tickets for the shows go on general sale Friday 13th January at 10am (local time)
2023 Tour Dates
Wed 08 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Wed 09 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Sun 12 March | Lyon Amphitheatre, France
Mon 13 March Strasbourg Salle Erasme, France
Wed 15 March | Antwerp Stadsschouwburg Theatre, Belgium
Thu 16 March | Brussels Bozar Theatre, Belgium
Sun 19 March | London Eventim Apollo

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 2x seated tickets £65ish each not including fees. Checked after I purchased and prices for the very front of seating were £225 EACH not including fees by the end (not even re-sale). Crazy prices. Ticketmaster don't hate touts, they just want to be the touts!

eventim.co.uk seems the best, still stalls standing becoming available unlike other sites

Not true, just gone on Hammersmith (Eventim) website and got standing tickets, you shouldn't spread miss information as it may put others looking.
It may have briefly been true, availability keeps changing every few minutes.

The Balcony Fool in Antwerp will be me. The cheapest tickets we're sold out in 1o minutes, not that it was my choice, wanted a seat, only point is have a t borrow me mum's spectacles. Hope all goes well, 110 Euro is an amount showing that all gigs cost more.

Happy (indeed) Birthday to me...first night in Paris it is and has to be since M is coming to Europe just in time for faithful me to leave the continent for hmmmm...Californiaaa...the chase is real!

I simply can't justify the 80 quid price for standing tix plus plane and hotel. Pretty scandalous really

Strasbourg! How lovely! We're in!

View attachment 87678

View attachment 87684

Morrissey has today announced a new London headline show at Eventim Apollo on Sunday 19th March. This show is part of a European tour that includes dates in France and Belgium. Tickets for the shows go on general sale Friday 13th January at 10am (local time)
2023 Tour Dates
Wed 08 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Wed 09 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Sun 12 March | Lyon Amphitheatre, France
Mon 13 March Strasbourg Salle Erasme, France
Wed 15 March | Antwerp Stadsschouwburg Theatre, Belgium
Thu 16 March | Brussels Bozar Theatre, Belgium
Sun 19 March | London Eventim Apollo

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media item:

London secured. £200 odd sheets lighter, but what can you do.... BECAUSE WE MUST.

London secured. £200 odd sheets lighter, but what can you do.... BECAUSE WE MUST.
If you see someone leaning against the wall looking kinda tired and looking slightly worried about the cost of the drink she just got.. say hi!

Don't say hi to my partner though, they're paying and presumably in a bad mood

I wonder if Scandinavia is considered to be included in this tour. I could give contact details of one Finnish concert organiser who might get M a gig in Kultuuritalo in Helsinki. Sparks performed successfully there last year

Tickets are a bit pricey , but looking at the venues, not your regular gig venues, all look fantastic / historical venues setup for live music.performances

Got Paris (1st night), Antwerp and London.

Isn’t it the first time that one of his London gigs is not sold out within a day?
As far as I could tell, Ticketmaster didn’t have any stall standing tickets from the off yesterday. Not everyone checking Ticketmaster would then think to try the Eventim website. I checked Ticketmaster again last night and tickets for standing were available… at £165 a pop. ‘Sold out’ and then more than twice the price will hinder sales. And its no different this morning (see screenshots)

Other factors, I reckon would include…
- folk thinking he’ll add more dates near me
- it’s a long way for him to potential cancel
- people just can’t afford it right now

1673689876702.png

1673689920244.png

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom