Describe how you dance to Morrissey

That's it exactly. A combination of every dance move ever demonstrated by Morrissey on every TV appearance he made with The Smiths and beyond - although the dance moves have sadly dwindled with the passing years. And then with a few extra moves thrown in for good luck. And the best song to dance to - What Difference Does It Make? It is why I think it is the best single by The Smiths. Every self respecting 'indie disco' DJ knows that if you play What Difference, the dance floor fills up straight away. Every time. Suedehead is a sure bet too.
Oh yes indeed!! God, what a tune.

I don't think I can listen to Ask without dancing every time!
Yeah, it just kind of happened. We were the only 2 people in a small clothes store and even the young man at the cash register was dancing a little himself.

Do the live times count? I forgot that when I saw Johnny, there was some dancing to London and How Soon Is Now. I was in a club this time, not a store.
That's me. I'm the mysterious girl. Has anyone actually ever found out who she is?

tumblr_0db63046b4653b549a334b8c60f566e5_f8bb5b7d_500.gif

Do the live times count? I forgot that when I saw Johnny, there was some dancing to London and How Soon Is Now. I was in a club this time, not a store.
That's me. I'm the mysterious girl. Has anyone actually ever found out who she is?

View attachment 104398
I'd see Marr live. His solo albums are quite good. Any dancing counts! I'm suddenly learning that some people really don't do a lot of dancing. The same was true of me until this year/late last year.

I'd see Marr live. His solo albums are quite good. Any dancing counts! I'm suddenly learning that some people really don't do a lot of dancing. The same was true of me until this year/late last year.
I think it was fun to see him live, he does some Smiths and some Electronic along with his own material. I used to go out dancing to clubs a lot, not like a disco but an alternative club and it was fun, but the clubs are gone now and Live Nation bought a lot of the space, I think. I am in Boston and there used to be quite a bit of alternative music places to go. But you should go out and dance! or dance in your room, whatever makes you happy.

I think it was fun to see him live, he does some Smiths and some Electronic along with his own material. I used to go out dancing to clubs a lot, not like a disco but an alternative club and it was fun, but the clubs are gone now and Live Nation bought a lot of the space, I think. I am in Boston and there used to be quite a bit of alternative music places to go. But you should go out and dance! or dance in your room, whatever makes you happy.
Very little makes me happy haha, except Morrissey and a few others. The Electronic album is quite good.

Sometimes some things are just GREAT. But when something GREAT meets halfway down a dark side alley with a little side of weird… then we’re REALLY speaking my language!

I would be soooooooooo excited if I hadn’t done much dancing yet till this year! And then i would have soooooooooooooooo much dancing still all in front of me and ahead!! Omg!! WAY too exciting to even contemplate such things

Listening Playboys , I try my best.
:handpointdown:

Back
Top Bottom